Pharma company: materkin healthcare
List of materkin healthcare products:
- Acitec - Pharmacological action Acitec is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Acitec has a bactericidal effect on...
- Amosym - Pharmacological action Amosym is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms producing...
- Bestec Drops
- Bestec Tablets
- Calsym Syrup
- Calsym Tablets
- Cefesym - Cefesym information Cefesym is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Cefesym indications Cefesym is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Cefesym may also be recommended...
- Cefisym - Cefisym information Cefisym is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Cefisym indications Cefisym is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Cefisym may also be recommended...
- Ciprosym - Pharmacological action Ciprosym is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprosym is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Cold Calm
- Dentrosym - Pharmacological action Dentrosym is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Dentrosym prescribed? For local use of Dentrosym: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention of sexually transmitted...
- Diazecalm - Pharmacological action Diazecalm is a benzodiazepine derivative tranquilizer. It provides anxiolytic, sedative, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS. Muscle relaxant effect is also due to the inhibition of spinal reflexes. This medication may cause anticholinergic effects. Pharmacokinetics Diazecalm has rapid absorption. C max in plasma observed after 90 min. Plasma protein binding is...
- Lefosym - Lefosym information Lefosym is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Lefosym indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Lefosym works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Lefosym warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Lefosym may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Lefosym medication without consulting first your...
- Parasym - Pharmacological action Parasym is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Parasym prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma, burns)....
- Ranisym - Pharmacological action Ranisym is a blocker of histamine H2-receptors. Inhibits basal and stimulated by histamine, gastrin and acetylcholine (to a lesser extent) the secretion of hydrochloric acid. Increases the pH of gastric contents and reduces the activity of pepsin. The duration of action of ranitidine with a single admission - 12 hours. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration, ranitidine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Eating and antacids significantly...
- Relitase Forte
- Suroor - Pharmacological action Suroor is a medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This drug restores impaired erectile function and provides a natural response to sexual stimulation. Sildenafil is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) which is responsible for the breakdown of cGMP in the cavernous body. This medicine has no direct relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, but enhances the relaxing effect of active nitric oxide in this tissue....
- Symcon - Pharmacological action Symcon is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body....
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology