Pharma company: martindale pharmaceuticals
List of martindale pharmaceuticals products:
- Chloramphenicol - DESCRIPTION : Chloramphenicol is a broad-spectrum antibiotic shown to have specific therapeutic activity against a wide variety of organisms. Its activity was first demonstrated in culture filtrates from a species of soil organism collected in Venezuela, later designated as Streptomyces venezuelae . The antibiotic was subsequently isolated from culture filtrates (1), identified chemically (2), and later synthesized (3). ...
- DF 118
- Hydrocortisone - Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone Acetate 0.50% Purpose Anti-itch Uses: to soothe: • skin irritations • itching • dermatitis • eczema • flea bites. Warnings For external use only on adult dogs. ...
- Hypromellose - Active ingredient Hypromellose 0.4% Purpose Lubricant Uses to prevent further irritation to relieve dryness of the eye Warnings Do not use if solution changes color or becomes...
- Martindale Methadone Mixture DTF
- Morphine - DESCRIPTION Opium Tincture, USP (Deodorized), is for oral administration. It is freed from unpleasant odor or nauseating substances by “denarcotization” with a petroleum distillate. Opium tincture is a clear, reddish-brown hydroalcoholic solution. Each 100 mL contains 1 g of anhydrous morphine (represents the equivalent of 10 g of Powdered Opium, USP), alcohol, 19%, and water. Opium has a very characteristic odor and...
- Pamergan P100
- Phenobarbital - WARNING: MAY BE HABIT-FORMING DESCRIPTION The barbiturates are nonselective central nervous system (CNS) depressants that are primarily used as sedative-hypnotics. In subhypnotic doses, they are also used as anticonvulsants. The barbiturates and their sodium salts are subject to control under the Federal Controlled Substances Act. Phenobarbital is a...
- Siloxyl Suspension
- Siloxyl Tablets
- Vista-Methasone N
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved