Pharma company: m.j. biopharm
List of m.j. biopharm products:
- Atenolol - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Captopril - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION CAPTOPRIL TABLETS, USP Rev. 03/16 Rx Only WARNING: FETAL TOXICITY • When pregnancy is detected, discontinue captopril tablets as soon as possible. • Drugs...
- Ciprofloxacin - Chemical Structure WARNING Fluoroquinolones, including Ciprofloxacin Tablets, are associated with an increased risk of tendinitis and tendon rupture in all ages. This risk is further increased in older patients usually over 60 years of age, in patients taking corticosteroid drugs, and in patients with kidney, heart or lung transplants (See WARNINGS ). ...
- Cycloserine - DESCRIPTION SECTION Seromycin (Cycloserine Capsules, USP), 3-isoxazolidinone, 4-amino –, (R)– is a broad–spectrum antibiotic that is produced by a strain of Streptomyces orchidaceus and has also been synthesized. Cycloserine is a white to off–white powder that is soluble in water and stable in alkaline solution. It is rapidly destroyed at a neutral or acid pH. Cycloserine has a pH between 5.5 and 6.5 in a solution...
- Dexamethasone - DESCRIPTION Dexamethasone tablets USP, 1.5mg for oral administration. Inactive ingredients are microcrystalline cellulose NF, anhydrous lactose NF, FD&C Red #40 aluminum lake, croscarmellose sodium NF, and magnesium stearate NF. The molecular weight for dexamethasone is 392.47. It is designated chemically as 9-fluoro-11β,17,21-trihydroxy-16α-methylpregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione. The empirical formula is C22H29F05 and the structural formula is: ...
- Diclofenac - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Omipix - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Prednisolone - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION For Oral Use in Dogs Only CAUTION Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. DESCRIPTION Prednisolone, like methylprednisolone, is a potent anti-inflammatory steroid. Prednisolone, 11,17,21-trihydroxypregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione, is a synthetic dehydrogenated...
- Repin B6
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology