Pharma company: lupinova
List of lupinova products:
- Caltop Syrup
- Caltop Tablets
- Dic-OM SR
- Diclonova - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Diclonova MR
- Diclonova P
- L-Flox - L-Flox information L-Flox is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. L-Flox indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how L-Flox works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. L-Flox warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. L-Flox may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take L-Flox medication without consulting first your doctor if...
- Moxilup - Pharmacological action Moxilup is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms producing...
- Mycosure - Pharmacological action Mycosure is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Nova Q
- Omnilup - Pharmacological action Omnilup is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omnilup has a bactericidal effect on...
- Romento - Pharmacological action Romento is a medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This drug restores impaired erectile function and provides a natural response to sexual stimulation. Sildenafil is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) which is responsible for the breakdown of cGMP in the cavernous body. This medicine has no direct relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, but enhances the relaxing effect of active nitric oxide in this tissue....
- Stressban Alprazolam - Pharmacological action Stressban Alprazolam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor...
- Ximeceff - Ximeceff information Ximeceff is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Ximeceff indications Ximeceff is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Ximeceff may also be...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology