Pharma company: luen cheong hong
List of luen cheong hong products:
- APP Gentamicin
- APP Vasopressin
- Alprax - Pharmacological action Alprax is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Clocreme - Pharmacological action Clotrimazole is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Clotrimazole is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Trichomonas...
- FreAmine III
- Gamimune N - This medication is used to strengthen the body's natural defense system (immune system) to lower the risk of infection in persons with a weakened immune system. This medication is made from healthy human blood that has a high level of certain defensive substances (antibodies), which help fight infections. It is also used to increase the blood count (platelets) in persons with a certain blood disorder (idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura- ITP ). Platelets are needed to stop bleeding and form...
- Headway - Pharmacological action Minoxidil is a drugs for the treatment of hair loss. This medication has a stimulating effect on hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). The appearance of signs of hair growth observed after 4 months or more of taking the drug 2 times / day. The beginning and the severity of the effect may vary in different patients. After the abolition of minoxidil new hair growth stops, and after 3-4 months may restore the original...
- Hydrex Hand Rub
- Hyper Hep B
- Koate-DVI - This medication is used to control and prevent bleeding episodes in people with low levels of factor VIII ( hemophilia A). It is also used in these patients before surgery to prevent bleeding. People with low factor VIII levels are at risk for bleeding longer after an injury/surgery and for bleeding inside the body (especially into the joints and muscles). This product contains human factor VIII, also called antihemophilic factor . This product is used to temporarily replace the missing...
- Konyne - This medication is used to prevent or control bleeding in people with little or no factor IX (due to hemophilia B, Christmas disease). Factor IX is a protein (clotting factor) in the blood that works with other clotting factors to help the blood clot and therefore stop bleeding. People with little or no factor IX are at risk for bleeding longer after an injury/surgery or bleeding suddenly (often in the joints/muscle) without an obvious cause. This medication should not be used to...
- Lo-Ten - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- M.T.E.-4 Concentrated
- Metrogyl - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Plasbumin - Albumin belongs to the group of medications known as plasma substitutes . Albumin is made by the liver and is a naturally-occurring protein found in plasma (the fluid that carries blood cells). It helps to transport a number of the body's substances (e.g., bilirubin) via the blood by attaching itself to them. More albumin in the blood helps to increase the volume of the blood in the blood vessels. It does this by helping to draw fluid from the body into the blood vessels. This is...
- ProcalAmine - This medication is used to help maintain and improve the balance of body protein in patients who require a nutritional supplement for a short period of time. This product provides the body with amino acids as a protein source, essential minerals, and glycerin for energy.
- Progout - Pharmacological action Allopurinol Laboratories is a medication that violates the synthesis of uric acid. This drug is a structural analog of hypoxanthine. It inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase, which is involved in the conversion of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This is due to decrease in the concentration of uric acid and its salts in body fluids and urine, which helps dissolve existing uric acid deposits and prevents their formation in tissues and kidney....
- Prolastin - This medication is used to treat lung problems ( emphysema ) caused by a certain inherited disease (alpha-1- proteinase inhibitor deficiency). In people with this condition, lung damage is caused by elastase, a natural substance that the body needs to kill bacteria in the lungs. Normally, a protein (alpha-1-proteinase inhibitor) stops elastase from working when it is no longer needed. However, in people who do not make enough of this protein, elastase does not stop working and damages the...
- Stelax - Pharmacological action Baclofen is a centrally acting muscle relaxant; GABA B -receptor agonist. It depresses mono-and polysynaptic reflexes presumably by reducing the release of excitatory amino acids (glutamate and aspartate) from the terminals which occurs as a result of stimulation of presynaptic GABA-receptors. This medication does not affect the transmission of impulses in the nerve-muscle synapses; reduces skeletal muscle tone; has a moderate analgesic effect. Pharmacokinetics ...
- Tetanus Vaccine Adsorbed
- Urex Forte - Pharmacological action Furosemide is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology