Pharma company: lkm laboratorio
List of lkm laboratorio products:
- Anilar - Pharmacological action Sertraline (with the generic name of Sertraline) belongs to the groups of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. These selective serotonin reuptake drugs influence chemical imbalance in the brain responsible for depression, panic anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder and others. Why is Sertraline prescribed? Sertraline is indicated for the treatment of: depression panic anxiety disorders obsessive compulsive disorder PSTD or post traumatic...
- Cremsor N
- Crisacide - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
- Felanor - Pharmacological action Clonazepam is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear,...
- Fluzol - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Gelbiotic Plus
- Liberprost - Bicalutamide information Bicalutamide prevents the actions of androgens or male hormones in the body. It is an anti-androgen. Bicalutamide indications This medication is primarily used in the treatment of cancer in the prostate. It may also be used for purposes other than those indicated here. Bicalutamide warnings This drug may not be advisable if you have liver disease or any other serious illness. You may not be able to take this drug, may need dosage adjustments, or may need...
- Medronal - Pharmacological action Alprazolam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Meibi - Minocycline information Minocycline belongs to the group tetracycline, which is used to treat infections caused by bacteria. Minocycline works by interfering with the ability of the bacteria to produce proteins, which is very essential to the growth and increase of numbers to the bacteria. Minocycline stops the spread of infection and the remaining bacteria are killed by the immune system or eventually die. Minocycline indications Minocycline is indicated for the treatment different...
- Oralmuv - Lamivudine information Lamivudine is an anti-HIV treatment in the class of drugs called Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NRTIs). The body breaks down these drugs into chemicals that stop HIV from infecting uninfected cells in the body, but they do not help cells that have already been infected with the virus. This product is an important part of combination anti-HIV treatment. Lamivudine inhibits the reproduction of viruses in the body. Lamivudine warnings Before taking the...
- Oxitina - Oxybutynin information This medication is used to relieve urinary and bladder difficulties, including frequent urination and inability to control urination. Oxybutynin also helps to decrease muscle spasms of the bladder. Oxybutynin warnings Before taking oxybutynin, tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to this medicine or any other drugs. Also tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and non prescription medications you are taking, especially diuretics ("water...
- Pamoxet - Pharmacological action Paroxetine is an antidepressant, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. This medication has a bicyclic structure distinct from the structures of other known antidepressants. Paroxetine has antidepressant and anxiolytic effects when expressed enough incentive (activated) effect. Antidepressant (thymoleptic) action is related to the ability of paroxetine selectively block the reuptake of serotonin presynaptic membrane than is caused by increase of free content of...
- Rifaxi - This medication is used to treat diarrhea caused by the common bacteria known as E. coli ("traveler's diarrhea"). Rifaximin should not be used if you have a fever or bloody diarrhea. This medication stays in the digestive system and is not absorbed into the blood . It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections . It will not work for viral infections (e.g., common cold , flu ). Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to...
- Salivia - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Sutrico Tar
- Tacna - Terbinafine information Terbinafine is an antifungal drug used as athlete's foot medication. Terbinafine works like an antibiotic to treat fungal infections. Terbinafine indications This medicine is mainly indicated to treat fungal infections of the fingernails and toenails. Terbinafine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Terbinafine warnings This drug is classed as a FDA pregnancy category B drug and may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Consult with your...
- Toperit - Pharmacological action Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Erythromycin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria...
- Triplex - Pharmacological action Triplex is an antidepressant tricyclic group of compounds derived dibenzocycloheptadiene. The mechanism of antidepressant action is associated with an increased concentration of norepinephrine in the synapses and / or serotonin in the central nervous system depression due to reverse neuronal capture of these mediators. When anxiety and depressive states this medication reduces anxiety, agitation and depressive symptoms. Also this drug has some analgesic effect,...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology