Pharma company: little greave pharmaceuticals
List of little greave pharmaceuticals products:
- Alneevo - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Alneevo inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Brodim Drops
- Brodim Kit
- Brodim Ointment
- Canetax Plus
- Daslit Plus
- Dent One - Pharmacological action Dent One is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Dent One prescribed? For local use of Dent One: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention of sexually transmitted...
- Dent One Tooth Paste
- Hepoline Syrup
- LGP - Pharmacological action LGP is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity. This drug...
- Litcal Forte
- Litcal Syrup
- Litcal Tablets
- Litom - Pharmacological action Litom is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Litom has a bactericidal effect on...
- Litron Capsules
- Litron Injections
- Litron Syrup
- Lzen - Lzen information Lzen is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Lzen indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Lzen works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Lzen warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Lzen may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Lzen medication without consulting first your doctor if you are...
- Nucez Plus Syrup
- Nucez Plus Tablets
- Pizof - Pharmacological action Pizof is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Sunvital Drops
- Sunvital Powder
- Sunvital Syrup
- Sunvital Tablets
- Tamody - Pharmacological action Tamody is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology