Pharma company: libbs farmaceutica
List of libbs farmaceutica products:
- Apilcav - Pharmacological action Alprostadil is the medication of prostaglandin E1. This drug improves microcirculation and peripheral circulation, it has angioprotective action. With systemic administration causes relaxation of smooth muscle fibers, exerts vasodilating effect, reduces PR, lowers blood pressure. It is noted a reflex increase in cardiac output and heart rate. Improves the rheological properties of blood helping to increase the elasticity of red blood cells and reducing platelet...
- Betalevedim - Pharmacological action Propranolol is a non-selective beta-blocker. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. The hypotensive effect is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, sympathetic stimulation of peripheral vascular disease, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a value in patients with initial hypersecretion of renin), sensitivity of baroreceptors of the aortic arch (not going to enhance their activity in response...
- Cardilol - Carvedilol information Carvedilol is a blood pressure medication and belongs to the class of drugs known as beta-blockers. These beta-blockers affect the circulatory system, which includes the human heart, arteries and veins. Carvedilol indications This medication is used primarily in treating hypertension or high blood pressure. Carvedilol warnings Taking Carvedilol may not be advisable if you have any of the following conditions: asthma heart problems such as low blood pressure...
- Fluconal - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Loranil D
- Naprix - Ramipril information Ramipril belongs to the class of drugs classified as ACE inhibitors or Angiotensin-Converting-Enzyme inhibitor. Ramipril indications This product is a drug prescribed for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure, and for the prevention of heart failures succeeding heart attacks. Ramipril is also used for the prevention of heart attacks, stroke and other heart related problems. Ramipril warnings The medication is major allergen especially to patients...
- Naprix A
- Naprix D
- Natifa Pro
- Peprazol - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Procimax - Pharmacological action Citalopram is an antidepressant. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin in the synapses of neurons of the CNS. Citalopram lacks or has a very weak ability to bind to histamine, m-choline- and adrenoreceptors. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration C max of citalopram in plasma is achieved within 2-4 hours. The oral bioavailability is about 80%. Changes in plasma concentrations of citalopram are...
- Repogen Ciclo
- Repogen Conti
- Salsep - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Sodium Chloride fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has...
- Selimax - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology