Pharma company: lavipharm group
List of lavipharm group products:
- Aldara - Imiquimod cream belongs to a group of medications called immune response modifiers. It works by stimulating the body's defenses to fight certain types of skin conditions. Imiquimod cream is used to treat external genital and perianal warts caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) in adults. The external genital area includes skin surfaces on and around the vagina or penis. The perianal area includes skin surfaces surrounding the anus (the opening through which fecal matter is passed). ...
- Benzac W - Benzoyl peroxide is used to treat acne. It works by killing the bacteria that cause acne, drying the acne pimples, and helping the skin to peel.
- Edex - Pharmacological action Alprostadil is the medication of prostaglandin E1. This drug improves microcirculation and peripheral circulation, it has angioprotective action. With systemic administration causes relaxation of smooth muscle fibers, exerts vasodilating effect, reduces PR, lowers blood pressure. It is noted a reflex increase in cardiac output and heart rate. Improves the rheological properties of blood helping to increase the elasticity of red blood cells and reducing platelet...
- Eryacne - Pharmacological action Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Erythromycin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria...
- Fentanyl - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION For Topical Application in Dogs Only Opioid Analgesic NOT FOR INJECTION 50 mg/mL (500 mg/10 mL) CAUTION: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed...
- Kerlone - This medication is used to treat high blood pressure. Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks , and kidney problems. Betaxolol belongs to a class of drugs known as beta blockers. It works by blocking the action of certain natural chemicals in your body such as epinephrine that affect the heart and blood vessels. This results in a lowering of the heart rate and blood pressure.
- Kerlone Mite
- Lanex - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Monoket - Isosorbide mononitrate is used to prevent chest pain ( angina ) in patients with a certain heart condition (coronary artery disease). This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as nitrates. It works by relaxing and widening blood vessels so blood can flow more easily to the heart. This medication will not relieve chest pain once it occurs. It is also not intended to be taken just before physical activities (such as exercise , sexual activity) to prevent chest pain. Other...
- Nitrodyl TTS
- Nitrolingual - Nitroglycerin belongs to the class of medications called anti-anginals . Nitroglycerin is used to relieve acute attacks of angina (chest pain). Nitroglycerin relieves acute angina attacks by relaxing blood vessels and increasing the oxygen and blood supply to the heart. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some forms of this medication may not be used for all of the conditions discussed here. If...
- Nitrong - Nitroglycerin ointment is used to prevent chest pain ( angina ) in people with a certain heart condition (coronary artery disease). This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as nitrates. Angina occurs when the heart muscle is not getting enough blood . This drug works by relaxing and widening blood vessels so blood can flow more easily to the heart. This medication will not relieve chest pain once it occurs. It is also not intended to be used just before physical activities...
- Nutracort - This medication is used to treat a variety of skin conditions (e.g., insect bites , poison oak/ivy, eczema , dermatitis, allergies , rash , itching of the outer female genitals, anal itching). Hydrocortisone reduces the swelling, itching, and redness that can occur in these types of conditions. This medication is a mild corticosteroid.
- ProtAlgon - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Qvar - Beclomethasone inhaler belongs to the group of medications called inhaled corticosteroids, which help prevent asthma attacks by decreasing inflammation in the lungs and thereby opening the airways. When used regularly every day, inhaled beclomethasone decreases the number and severity of asthma attacks. However, it will not relieve an asthma attack that has already started. After starting the medication, you should see improvement in asthma symptoms in about 1 to 2 weeks. It may take 3 to...
- Robaz - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Silkis - Calcitriol topical belongs to the class of medications known as vitamin D analogues . It is also known as a nonsteroidal antipsoriatic agent . Calcitriol topical is used to treat mild to moderate plaque-type psoriasis (skin condition) involving up to 35% of the body surface area. This medication works by controlling the excessive production of skin cells seen in psoriasis, thereby eliminating the red, scaly patches seen in the skin condition. You may notice an improvement after about 2...
- Theo-Dur - This medication is used to treat and prevent wheezing and trouble breathing caused by ongoing lung disease (e.g., asthma , emphysema , chronic bronchitis ). Theophylline belongs to a class of drugs known as xanthines. It works in the airways by relaxing muscles, opening air passages to improve breathing, and decreasing the lungs' response to irritants. Controlling symptoms of breathing problems can decrease time lost from work or school. This medication does not work immediately and...
- X-Prep Liquido
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology