Pharma company: kripps pharmacy
List of kripps pharmacy products:
- Ascorbic Acid - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Ascorbic Acid participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic...
- Calcium Ascorbate
- Calcium Carbonate - Active ingredient (in each tablet) Calcium Carbonate 750 mg Purpose Antacid Uses relieves heartburn acid indigestion sour stomach ...
- Calcium Gluconate - Dietary Supplement Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet ...
- Calcium Phosphate - This medication is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets . It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss ( osteoporosis ), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland ( hypoparathyroidism ), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany). It may also be used in certain patients to make sure they are getting enough calcium (e.g., women who are pregnant...
- Choline - A basic constituent of lecithin that is found in many plants and animal organs. It is important as a precursor of acetylcholine, as a methyl donor in various metabolic processes, and in lipid metabolism. [PubChem] Indication: For nutritional supplementation, also for treating dietary shortage or imbalance This compound is needed for good nerve conduction throughout the CNS (central nervous system) as it is a precursor to acetylcholine (ACh). Choline is also needed for gallbladder regulation,...
- Cobex - Cyanocobalamin is a man-made form of vitamin B12 used to treat low levels (deficiency) of this vitamin. Vitamin B12 helps your body use fat and carbohydrates for energy and make new protein. It is also important for normal blood , cells, and nerves. Most people get enough vitamin B12 in their diet , but a deficiency may occur in certain health conditions (e.g., poor nutrition , stomach /intestinal problems, infection, cancer ). Serious vitamin B12 deficiency may result in anemia ,...
- Cod Liver Oil
- Even Prim Oil
- Folic Acid - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx only DESCRIPTION: Folic Acid Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution of sodium folate (prepared by the addition of sodium hydroxide to folic acid) in Water for Injection intended for intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV) or subcutaneous (SC) use. Folic Acid is a complex organic compound present in liver, yeast and other substances, which...
- Generic B-100
- Halibut Liver Oil
- Hydro Cobex
- Magnesium Carbonate - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Drug Facts Active Ingredient Magnesium Carbonate 250 mg per tsp. (5 mL) Purpose Carminative Use For the temporary relief of upset stomach or sour stomach, and acid indigestion. Warnings ...
- Magnesium Oxide - Magnesium Oxide 420mg (253mg elemental magnesium per tablet) USES As a dietary supplement.
- Magnesium Sulfate - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Magnesium Sulfate Injection, USP Ansyr™ Plastic Syringe Rx...
- Mega B12
- Mega C
- Mega C Calcium
- Mega C Grams
- Mega C Pan
- Mega C Pan 6
- Mega Dole Mite Slim
- Mega E
- Mega E 1000
- Mega Halibut Liver Oil
- Mega SR Iron
- Mega Zinc
- Mega Zyme
- Min Twin
- Niacin - DESCRIPTION Niacin or nicotinic acid, a water-soluble B-complex vitamin and antihyperlipidemic agent, is 3-pyridinecarboxylic acid. It is a white, crystalline powder, sparingly soluble in water. It has the following structural formula: Each NIACOR ® Tablet, for oral administration, contains 500 mg of nicotinic acid. In addition, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, hydrogenated...
- Niacinamide - ACTIVE INGREDIENT ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Niacinamide 0.3% INACTIVE INGREDIENT INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Zinc Pyrithione, Panthenol, Biotin, Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamid opropyl Betaine, Menthol, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Copper Tripeptide-1, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA, Acorus Calamus Root Extract...
- Pyridoxine - Pyridoxine is the 4-methanol form of vitamin B6 and is converted to pyridoxal 5-phosphate in the body. Pyridoxal 5-phosphate is a coenzyme for synthesis of amino acids, neurotransmitters (serotonin, norepinephrine), sphingolipids, aminolevulinic acid. Although pyridoxine and vitamin B6 are still frequently used as synonyms, especially by medical researchers, this practice is erroneous and sometimes misleading. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of vitamin B6 deficiency and for the...
- Rose Hips C Grams
- Saw Palmetto
- Selenium - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx Only TRACE ELEMENT ADDITIVE FOR IV USE AFTER DILUTION DESCRIPTION Selenium Injection is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution for use as an additive to solutions for Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN). Each mL contains...
- Vitamin A - Retinol and derivatives of retinol that play an essential role in metabolic functioning of the retina, the growth of and differentiation of epithelial tissue, the growth of bone, reproduction, and the immune response. Dietary vitamin A is derived from a variety of carotenoids found in plants. It is enriched in the liver, egg yolks, and the fat component of dairy products. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of vitamin A deficiency. Vitamin A is effective for the treatment of Vitamin A...
- Vitamin B12 - Pharmacological action Vitamin B12 refers to a group of water-soluble vitamins. It has high biological activity. Vitamin B12 is necessary for normal hematopoiesis (promotes maturation of erythrocytes). Involved in the processes of transmethylation, hydrogen transport, synthesis of methionine, nucleic acids, choline, creatine. Contributes to the accumulation in erythrocytes of compounds containing sulfhydryl groups. Has a beneficial effect on liver function and the nervous system. Activates...
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Vitamin E Natural Source
- Zinc Gluconate
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology