Pharma company: korea united pharmaceutical
List of korea united pharmaceutical products:
- Alkafen Cough
- Alkafen Nasal
- Allopurinol - Pharmacological action Allopurinol Laboratories is a medication that violates the synthesis of uric acid. This drug is a structural analog of hypoxanthine. It inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase, which is involved in the conversion of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This is due to decrease in the concentration of uric acid and its salts in body fluids and urine, which helps dissolve existing uric acid deposits and prevents their formation in tissues and kidney....
- Arsokinete Comp
- Augmex Duo
- Cexime - Cexime information Cexime is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Cexime indications Cexime is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Cexime may also be recommended in...
- Ciletin - Ciletin information Ciletin is is able to widen the patient's arteries that should supply the legs with blood, thus improving circulation (it stops the blood platelets from clotting or from sticking together). Ciletin indications Ciletin is a well known drug that is generally prescribed in the treatment of patients who are suffering from intermittent claudication (it helps ease this disorder's symptoms like pain induced by walking). However, this medicine could also serve some other...
- Homtamin-G Plus
- K.U. Doxorubicin
- K.U. Thioguanine
- Lexivit-E - Pharmacological action Tocopherol (vitamin e) has an antioxidant effect, is involved in the biosynthesis of heme and proteins, cell proliferation, tissue respiration, and other critical processes of tissue metabolism, prevents hemolysis of red blood cells, prevents increased permeability and capillary fragility. This medication fills a shortage of vitamin E. Inhibits free radical reactions, prevents the formation of peroxides that damage cellular and subcellular membranes. Stimulates the...
- Neuxetin - Pharmacological action Neuxetin is an antidepressant, propylamine derivative. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin reuptake in the CNS. Fluoxetine is a weak antagonist of choline, adrenergic and histamine receptors. Unlike most antidepressants fluoxetine apparently does not cause reduction of functional activity of postsynaptic beta-adrenergic receptors. This medication improves mood, reduces anxiety and stress, eliminates...
- Omenole - Pharmacological action Omenole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omenole has a bactericidal effect on...
- Pneumocal IV - Pneumocal IV information Pneumocal IV is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Pneumocal IV indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Pneumocal IV works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Pneumocal IV warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Pneumocal IV may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Pneumocal IV...
- Zoylex - Pharmacological action Acyclovir Pharma is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology