Pharma company: kener laboratorios
List of kener laboratorios products:
- Adevitan G
- Akevir - Pharmacological action Akevir is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against Herpes...
- Butotal - Pharmacological action Albuterol Pharmaceuticals is a beta adrenoagonists with a predominant effect on beta2-adrenergic receptors (localized, particularly in the bronchi, myometrium, blood vessels). This medication prevents and reduces or eliminates bronchospasm, reduces the resistance in the airways, increases the vital capacity. It prevents the release of histamine, slow reacting substance from mast cells and factors chemotaxis of neutrophils. Compared with other drugs of this group has...
- Butotal HFA - Pharmacological action Albuterol Pharmaceuticals is a beta adrenoagonists with a predominant effect on beta2-adrenergic receptors (localized, particularly in the bronchi, myometrium, blood vessels). This medication prevents and reduces or eliminates bronchospasm, reduces the resistance in the airways, increases the vital capacity. It prevents the release of histamine, slow reacting substance from mast cells and factors chemotaxis of neutrophils. Compared with other drugs of this group has...
- Feniken - Pharmacological action Nifedipine is aSelective calcium channel blocker class II, a derivative of dihydropyridine. This medication inhibits the entry of calcium into cardiomyocytes and vascular smooth muscle cells. Nifedipine has antianginal and hypotensive action. This drug lowers the tone of vascular smooth muscle. Nifedipine dilates coronary and peripheral arteries, lowers blood pressure and slightly - myocardial contractility, reduces afterload and myocardial oxygen demand. This...
- Floxakin - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
- Flukezol - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Isenia Dex
- Kenaprox - Naproxen information Naproxen is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine. Naproxen Pascual Laboratories's actions help reduce the chemicals found in the patient's organism that are usually responsible for the triggering of inflammation and pain. Naproxen indications Naproxen is a drug normally prescribed in the treatment of pain, stiffness or inflammation that are usually triggered by medical disorders such as Gout, Osteoarthritis, menstruation abdominal...
- Kepsidol - Haloperidol information This medication is used to control tics and vocal utterances that are part of Tourette's syndrome. Haloperidol is used for treating psychotic disorders and for tics and vocal utterances of Tourette's syndrome. Haloperidol warnings Haloperidol causes sedation, and sedation may be greater if haloperidol is taken with alcohol and other drugs than can cause sedation such as the benzodiazepine class of anti-anxiety drugs (e.g., Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax), the...
- Lipraken - Enalapril information Enalapril is one of the most effective anti-hypertensive drugs in the market. Belonging to the angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors) category of drugs, Enalapril helps to keep raising blood pressure under control thereby reducing the risk factors of this disease. Since hypertension works out the heart muscles to cause early arterial failure, Enalapril stands in the way and helps to keep your heart healthy, indirectly. Like all other ACE inhibitors,...
- Meban - Pharmacological action Mebendazole is a worming medication a broad spectrum of action, it is most effective when enterobioze. This drug causes irreversible disturbance of glucose utilization in the body of the worm and inhibits the synthesis of ATP. Pharmacokinetics Mebendazole is practically not absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. The plasma protein binding is 90%. This medication is distributed unevenly in organs and accumulates in adipose tissue, liver, and larvae of helminths...
- Microtid - Pharmacological action Ranitidine is a blocker of histamine H2-receptors. Inhibits basal and stimulated by histamine, gastrin and acetylcholine (to a lesser extent) the secretion of hydrochloric acid. Increases the pH of gastric contents and reduces the activity of pepsin. The duration of action of ranitidine with a single admission - 12 hours. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration, ranitidine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Eating and antacids significantly...
- Natiken - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Ozoken - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Piralyn - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Propalgin - Pharmacological action Propranolol is a non-selective beta-blocker. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. The hypotensive effect is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, sympathetic stimulation of peripheral vascular disease, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a value in patients with initial hypersecretion of renin), sensitivity of baroreceptors of the aortic arch (not going to enhance their activity in response...
- Tusibron - Guaifenesin is used to treat coughs and congestion caused by the common cold , bronchitis , and other breathing illnesses. This product is usually not used for ongoing cough from smoking or long-term breathing problems (such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema ) unless directed by your doctor. Guaifenesin is an expectorant. It works by thinning and loosening mucus in the airways, clearing congestion, and making breathing easier. If you are self-treating with this medication , it is...
- Vatrem - Pharmacological action Piroxicam is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Piroxicam used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology