Pharma company: karnataka antibiotics & pharmaceuticals
List of karnataka antibiotics & pharmaceuticals products:
- Ampicillin - DESCRIPTION: Ampicillin for injectable suspension, veterinary is a broad-spectrum penicillin which has bactericidal activity against a wide range of common gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Each 25 g vial contains: 25 g ampicillin activity as ampicillin trihydrate, 90 mg methylparaben (as preservative), 10 mg propylparaben (as preservative), 200 mg lecithin, 500 mg povidone, 200 mg sodium chloride, 600 mg sodium...
- Ampicillin; Sulbactam
- Cefoperazone; Sulbactam
- Cefotaxime - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx ONLY PHARMACY BULK PACKAGE – NOT FOR DIRECT INFUSION To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of Cefotaxime for Injection, USP...
- Cefpar SB
- Ceftriaxone - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx only To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of Ceftriaxone for Injection, USP and other antibacterial drugs, Ceftriaxone for Injection, USP should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by bacteria. DESCRIPTION ...
- Chloramphenicol - DESCRIPTION : Chloramphenicol is a broad-spectrum antibiotic shown to have specific therapeutic activity against a wide variety of organisms. Its activity was first demonstrated in culture filtrates from a species of soil organism collected in Venezuela, later designated as Streptomyces venezuelae . The antibiotic was subsequently isolated from culture filtrates (1), identified chemically (2), and later synthesized (3). ...
- Cloxacillin - A semi-synthetic antibiotic that is a chlorinated derivative of oxacillin. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat infections caused by penicillinase-producing staphylococci, including pneumococci, group A beta-hemolytic streptococci, and penicillin G-sensitive and penicillin G-resistant staphylococci. Cloxacillin is a semisynthetic antibiotic in the same class as penicillin. Cloxacillin is for use against staphylococci that produce beta-lactamase.
- Furosemide - Pharmacological action Furosemide is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- Gentamicin - Gentamicin Sulfate Solution 100 mg/mL Gentamicin Sterile Multiple Dose Vial For Use in Horses Only For intra-uterine use in horses only. CAUTION : Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. ...
- Glimkap M
- Husky Granules
- Kamadol - Pharmacological action Kamadol is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Kapril - Kapril Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals information Kapril Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals belongs to the class of drugs classified as ACE inhibitors or Angiotensin-Converting-Enzyme inhibitor. Kapril Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals indications This product is a drug prescribed for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure, and for the prevention of heart failures succeeding heart attacks. Kapril Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals is also used for...
- Kaprolam - Pharmacological action Kaprolam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Moxybiotic - Pharmacological action Moxybiotic is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms...
- Nufenac - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Penicillin G Benzathine - STORE BETWEEN 2°–8°C (36°–46°F) SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING Permapen® (Penicillin G Benzathine) Injectable Suspension, a sterile antibacterial agent, is a repository penicillin compound which provides blood levels for long periods following its intramuscular injection. This property is the result of its extremely low solubility in water. Each milliliter contains 600,000 units of penicillin G benzathine; 0.006 grams sodium citrate; 0.003 grams...
- Pertenol - Pharmacological action Pertenol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Piokap - Pharmacological action Piokap is an oral hypoglycemic agent, series of thiazolidinedione derivatives. Powerful and selective agonist of gamma-receptors, peroxisome proliferator-activated (PPAR-gamma). PPAR-gamma receptors are found in adipose and muscle tissues and liver. Activation of nuclear receptor PPAR-gamma modulates the transcription of several genes that are sensitive to insulin, involved in controlling glucose and lipid metabolism. This medicine reduces insulin resistance in...
- Piokap MF
- Procaine Penicillin
- Quin-C - Pharmacological action Quin-C is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Quin-C is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Rem-CC Syrup
- Rem-CC Tablets
- Rem-CC XP
- Stericort - Pharmacological action Stericort is a glucocorticosteroid. Stericort inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release. Inhibits activity...
- Streptomycin - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION SPL UNCLASSIFIED To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of streptomycin and other antibacterial drugs, streptomycin should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by bacteria. WARNING THE RISK OF SEVERE NEUROTOXIC REACTIONS IS SHARPLY INCREASED IN...
- Tramadol - Pharmacological action Tramadol Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal...
- Verixime - Verixime information Verixime is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Verixime indications Verixime is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Verixime may also be...
- Vitatrol Plus
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology