Pharma company: justright pharmaceuticals
List of justright pharmaceuticals products:
- Acebitor - Acebitor information Acebitor is a popular drug that belongs to a wide class of medicines generally known as ACE inhibitors (angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors). This product is generally prescribed to patients who are suffering from congestive heart failure, high blood pressure or to patients who have recently suffered a heart attack. Acebitor indications This medication is a well known medicine that is generally prescribed to patients who are suffering from heart medical...
- Acuflam - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Ciclodin - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
- Coxbitor - Coxbitor information Coxbitor is a NSAIDs medicine (Non-steroidal anti inflammatory drug). As a NSAID drug, Coxbitor fights against inflammation, pain or swelling by reducing the amount of substances that cause them. Coxbitor indications This medication is usually prescribed to patients who suffer from Stiffness, pain or inflammation which may accompany Osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. Coxbitor helps ease these symptoms while also decreasing the amount of polyps from your body...
- Dizzinon - Pharmacological action Cinnarizine is a calcium channel blocker class IV with a predominant effect on the brain vessels, a derivative of piperazine. This medication improves cerebral, coronary and peripheral circulation. Cinnarizine violates the entrance of calcium ions into vascular smooth muscle cells. This drug lowers the tone of arteriolar smooth muscle, decreases the vasoconstrictor response to biogenic substances (epinephrine, norepinephrine, bradykinin). Cinnarizine reduces the...
- Flucandia - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Ketodol - Pharmacological action Ketodol is a NSAID, derivative of pyrrolizine-carboxylic acid. This medication has a marked analgesic effect, also has anti-inflammatory and mild antipyretic action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration Ketodol is absorbed from the...
- Peptisolv - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Raxicam - Pharmacological action Piroxicam is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Piroxicam used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest...
- Reduscole - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Vioson - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology