Pharma company: jelfa pharmaceuticals works
List of jelfa pharmaceuticals works products:
- Ascorutical Forte
- Captopril - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION CAPTOPRIL TABLETS, USP Rev. 03/16 Rx Only WARNING: FETAL TOXICITY • When pregnancy is detected, discontinue captopril tablets as soon as possible. • Drugs...
- Flucinar N
- Hydrocortison - Pharmacological action Hydrocortison is a glucocorticosteroid. Hydrocortison inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release. Inhibits...
- Lorinden A
- Metroseptol - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Mitoxantrone - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx only WARNING Mitoxantrone Injection, USP (concentrate) should be administered under the supervision of a physician experienced in the use of cytotoxic chemotherapy agents. Mitoxantrone Injection, USP (concentrate) should be given slowly into a freely flowing intravenous infusion. It must never be given...
- Omnadren 250
- Pantoprazole - Pantoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor drug used for short-term treatment of erosion and ulceration of the esophagus caused by gastroesophageal reflux disease. Indication: Short-term (up to 16 weeks) treatment of erosive esophagitis. Pantoprazole is a substituted benzimidazole indicated for the short-term treatment (up to 16 weeks) in the healing and symptomatic relief of erosive esophagitis. Pantoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) that suppresses the final step in gastric acid...
- Piroxicam - Pharmacological action Piroxicam is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Piroxicam used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest...
- Sopolcort N
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology