Pharma company: italfarmaco
List of italfarmaco products:
- Aloxi - This medication is used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy. It may also be used to prevent nausea and vomiting after surgery. It works by blocking the hormone (serotonin) that causes vomiting.
- Ethambutol - An antitubercular agent that inhibits the transfer of mycolic acids into the cell wall of the tubercle bacillus. It may also inhibit the synthesis of spermidine in mycobacteria. The action is usually bactericidal, and the drug can penetrate human cell membranes to exert its lethal effect. (From Smith and Reynard, Textbook of Pharmacology, 1992, p863) Indication: For use, as an adjunct, in the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis. Ethambutol is an oral chemotherapeutic agent which is specifically...
- Ferlatum Fol
- Foli Doce
- Furosemide - Pharmacological action Furosemide is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- Gentamicin - Gentamicin Sulfate Solution 100 mg/mL Gentamicin Sterile Multiple Dose Vial For Use in Horses Only For intra-uterine use in horses only. CAUTION : Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. ...
- Nasacort - Triamcinolone is used to prevent and treat seasonal and year-round allergy symptoms (such as stuffy/runny nose, itchy eyes /nose/throat, sneezing). Triamcinolone belongs to a class of drugs known as corticosteroids. It works by reducing swelling (inflammation) in the nasal passages.
- Natecal D
- Natecal D3
- Oxsoralen - Methoxsalen belongs to the family of medications known as psoralens . It is used to treat the skin conditions vitiligo, psoriasis, and atopic dermatitis. For vitiligo, a skin condition where the skin loses its colour in irregular patches, it works by restoring colour to the affected areas. For psoriasis and atopic dermatitis, it is used in combination with high-intensity ultraviolet A (UVA) light therapy. Treatment can last many months. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for...
- Pectox Ampicilina
- Sectral - Acebutolol belongs to the class of medications called beta-blockers . It is used to treat high blood pressure and angina (chest pain). It works by reducing the demands put on the heart. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some forms of this medication may not be used for all of the conditions discussed here. If you have not discussed this with your doctor or are not sure why you are taking this...
- Siaten - Pharmacological action Zopiclone is a sleeping drug from group of cyclopyrrolone derivatives. This drug is "non benzodiazepine" agonist of benzodiazepine receptors. Zopiclone also has sedative, anxiolytic, muscle-relaxing center, anticonvulsant and amnesic properties. Like a derivative of benzodiazepine zopiclone enhances GABA-ergic processes in the brain, interacting with the benzodiazepine receptors, as a result of the increased sensitivity of GABA-receptors to the neurotransmitter....
- Xumadol - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology