Pharma company: intel pharmaceuticals
List of intel pharmaceuticals products:
- Alnos-LF - Alnos-LF information Alnos-LF is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Alnos-LF indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Alnos-LF works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Alnos-LF warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Alnos-LF may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Alnos-LF medication without consulting first...
- Aznosis - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Aznosis inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Doltel - Pharmacological action Doltel is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Dotcef - Dotcef information Dotcef is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Dotcef indications Dotcef is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Dotcef may also be recommended in...
- Flutel - Pharmacological action Flutel is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body....
- Incloz - Pharmacological action Incloz is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear, anxiety...
- Indent - Pharmacological action Indent is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Indent prescribed? For local use of Indent: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention of sexually transmitted diseases...
- NGTel - NGTel information NGTel is a medicinal product used for the treatment and prevention of angina pectoris (a medical condition which occurs as the patients' coronary arteries become constricted, no longer allowing sufficient oxygen to reach the heart muscle). It is currently considered that Nitroglycerin allows the blood vessel walls to relax and dilate, thus increasing the oxygen flow to the cardiac muscles. NGTel indications NGTel may be employed as a prophylactic means only against...
- Noctel Injections - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Noctel Ointment
- Ofsis - Pharmacological action Ofsis is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Paratel - Pharmacological action Paratel is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Paratel prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma, burns)....
- Paratel Plus
- Rexzin - Rexzin information This medication is made by Pfizer and is generically known as hydroxyzine hydrochloride and is available in tablet and syrup form. Rexzin indications This drug is prescribed for the relief of anxiety and tension brought about by psychoneurosis. Rexzin may also be used for the containment of pruritus due to allergic reactions such as chronic uticaria and contact dermatitis. Rexzin may be used as a sedative when used as a premedication following general anesthesia. ...
- X-Force - Pharmacological action X-Force is a medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This drug restores impaired erectile function and provides a natural response to sexual stimulation. Sildenafil is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) which is responsible for the breakdown of cGMP in the cavernous body. This medicine has no direct relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, but enhances the relaxing effect of active nitric oxide in this tissue....
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology