Pharma company: integrated contract manufacturing
List of integrated contract manufacturing products:
- Acne Clear - Pharmacological action Acne Clear is an antimicrobial agent for topical use. It has an antimicrobial effect. This medication is active against gram-positive bacteria: Propionibacterium, Staphylococcus epidermidis. Benzoyl peroxide has keratolytic action, improves tissue oxygenation, the process of granulation of ulcers of the lower extremities. This medicine reduces fat sebaceous glands of skin. Acne Clear reduces the content of lipids and fatty acids, it has moderate desquamative effect...
- Dermasone - This medication is used to treat a variety of skin conditions (e.g., insect bites , poison oak/ivy, eczema , dermatitis, allergies , rash , itching of the outer female genitals, anal itching). Hydrocortisone reduces the swelling, itching, and redness that can occur in these types of conditions. This medication is a mild corticosteroid.
- Diphen - Phenytoin is used to prevent and control seizures (also called an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic drug). It works by reducing the spread of seizure activity in the brain . OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your health care professional. Use this drug for a condition that is listed in this section only if it has been so prescribed by your health care professional. This drug...
- Growell - Pharmacological action Minoxidil is a drugs for the treatment of hair loss. This medication has a stimulating effect on hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). The appearance of signs of hair growth observed after 4 months or more of taking the drug 2 times / day. The beginning and the severity of the effect may vary in different patients. After the abolition of minoxidil new hair growth stops, and after 3-4 months may restore the original...
- Hexodane Handrub
- Hexodane Mouthwash
- Lice Care
- Paximol - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Rub-On Plus
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology