Pharma company: inova pharmaceuticals
List of inova pharmaceuticals products:
- Airomir - Pharmacological action Airomir is a beta adrenoagonists with a predominant effect on beta2-adrenergic receptors (localized, particularly in the bronchi, myometrium, blood vessels). This medication prevents and reduces or eliminates bronchospasm, reduces the resistance in the airways, increases the vital capacity. It prevents the release of histamine, slow reacting substance from mast cells and factors chemotaxis of neutrophils. Compared with other drugs of this group has a less pronounced...
- Akne-Mycin - Pharmacological action Akne-Mycin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Akne-Mycin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria...
- Aknemycin Plus
- Akneroxid - Pharmacological action Akneroxid is an antimicrobial agent for topical use. It has an antimicrobial effect. This medication is active against gram-positive bacteria: Propionibacterium, Staphylococcus epidermidis. Benzoyl peroxide has keratolytic action, improves tissue oxygenation, the process of granulation of ulcers of the lower extremities. This medicine reduces fat sebaceous glands of skin. Akneroxid reduces the content of lipids and fatty acids, it has moderate desquamative effect...
- Aldara - Imiquimod cream belongs to a group of medications called immune response modifiers. It works by stimulating the body's defenses to fight certain types of skin conditions. Imiquimod cream is used to treat external genital and perianal warts caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) in adults. The external genital area includes skin surfaces on and around the vagina or penis. The perianal area includes skin surfaces surrounding the anus (the opening through which fecal matter is passed). ...
- Balneum Intensiv
- Balneum Intensiv Plus
- Difflam Anti-Inflammatory Anti-Bacterial Lozenges
- Difflam Anti-Inflammatory Lozenges
- Difflam Anti-Inflammatory Lozenges Mint
- Difflam Anti-inflammatory Antibacterial Lozenges
- Difflam Anti-inflammatory Lozenges with Cough Suppressant
- Difflam Cough
- Difflam Mouth Gel
- Duro-Tuss Decongestant
- Duro-Tuss Dry Cough Lozenges
- Duro-Tuss Sinus
- Duromine - What is Phentermine? Phentermine is an appetite suppressant of a pharmacological group of amphetamines and phenethylamines. This medication was approved to help reduce weight in obese patients for short-term use and combination with exercise, diet and behavior changes. It usually prescribed to individuals who have health risks due to their weight. This active ingredient phentermine (or fentermina in spanish, phenterminum in latin name) is manufactured and distributed in various countries...
- Hiprex - Methenamine is used to prevent or control returning urinary tract infections caused by certain bacteria. It is not used to treat an active infection. Other antibiotics must be used first to treat and cure the infection. Methenamine is an antibiotic that stops the growth of bacteria in urine. This medication also contains an ingredient that helps to make the urine acidic. When the urine is acidic, methenamine turns into formaldehyde to kill the bacteria. This antibiotic is effective only...
- Menostar - This medication is a female hormone (estrogen). It is used by women to help reduce symptoms of menopause (such as hot flashes , vaginal dryness). These symptoms are caused by the body making less estrogen. If you are using this medication to treat symptoms only in and around the vagina , products applied directly inside the vagina should be considered before medications that are taken by mouth, absorbed through the skin , or injected. This medication may also be used by women who are not...
- Metsal AR Analgesic
- Metsal Heat Rub
- Norflex - Orphenadrine belongs to the group of medications called s keletal muscle relaxants . It is used to treat acute muscle spasms. Muscle tightening or spasms result largely from signals in the nervous system telling the muscles to tighten or contract. Orphenadrine helps to relieve muscle tightening and stiffness by reducing the strength of those signals in the nervous system. Muscle relaxants such as orphenadrine are used to help relieve the stiffness, pain, and discomfort caused by sprains...
- Norgesic - This medication is a combination of orphenadrine , aspirin , and caffeine . It is used to treat muscle spasms /pain. It is usually used along with rest, physical therapy, and other treatment. Orphenadrine relieves pain and muscle spasms. Aspirin relieves pain and decreases swelling. Caffeine may help increase the effects of aspirin on pain.
- Norgesic Forte - This medication is a combination of orphenadrine , aspirin , and caffeine . It is used to treat muscle spasms /pain. It is usually used along with rest, physical therapy, and other treatment. Orphenadrine relieves pain and muscle spasms. Aspirin relieves pain and decreases swelling. Caffeine may help increase the effects of aspirin on pain.
- Nuelin SR
- Qvar - Beclomethasone inhaler belongs to the group of medications called inhaled corticosteroids, which help prevent asthma attacks by decreasing inflammation in the lungs and thereby opening the airways. When used regularly every day, inhaled beclomethasone decreases the number and severity of asthma attacks. However, it will not relieve an asthma attack that has already started. After starting the medication, you should see improvement in asthma symptoms in about 1 to 2 weeks. It may take 3 to...
- Tambocor - Flecainide belongs to the class of medications known as antiarrhythmics . It is used to treat or prevent abnormal heart rhythms in certain conditions (e.g., paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardias, sustained ventricular tachycardia). It works by slowing down the rate of nerve impulses causing the heart to beat, and by making the heart less likely to respond to abnormal impulses. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug...
- Tambocor CR
- Ubistesin Forte
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology