Pharma company: immunex
List of immunex products:
- Enbrel - Etanercept belongs to the class of medications called biological response modifiers ("biologics") or TNF blockers . It is used to treat: active ankylosing spondylitis chronic moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis in adults moderate-to-severe juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) in children and adolescents 4 to 17 years of age who have not responded to another class of medications called disease modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs) moderate-to-severe rheumatoid...
- Novantrone - Mitoxantrone is used to treat leukemia and other cancers. It is also used to treat multiple sclerosis. It belongs to a class of drugs known as anthracenediones and works by slowing or stopping the growth of certain cells (including cancer cells and cells that affect the body's natural defenses).
- Paclitaxel - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION OAS-OAS/PLV/60/US/PIL-001 237103 Paccal Vet ® -CA1 (paclitaxel for injection) 60 mg paclitaxel per vial Antineoplastic For intravenous use in dogs only Conditionally approved by FDA pending a full demonstration of effectiveness under application number 141-422. ...
- Thioplex - Thiotepa is used to treat cancer . It works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells. Thiotepa is often given into the bladder to treat bladder cancer .
- Thiotepa - WARNING: SEVERE MYELOSUPPRESSION, CARCINOGENICITY TEPADINA may cause severe marrow suppression, and high doses may cause marrow ablation with resulting infection or bleeding. Monitor hematologic laboratory parameters. Hematopoietic progenitor (stem) cell transplantation (HSCT) is required to prevent potentially fatal complications of the prolonged...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2023 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved