Pharma company: holista health
List of holista health products:
- B 50 Complex - This product is a combination of B vitamins used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, alcoholism , or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health. B vitamins include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin / niacinamide , vitamin B6, vitamin B12 , folic acid , and pantothenic acid.
- Calcium Citrate - This medication is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets . It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss ( osteoporosis ), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland ( hypoparathyroidism ), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany). It may also be used in certain patients to make sure they are getting enough calcium (e.g., women who are pregnant...
- Calcium-Magnesium with K and Zn and Vitamin D3
- Calcium; Magnesium; Vitamin D
- Calcium; Vitamin D
- Children's Chewable Vitamin C
- Cod Liver Oil
- Coenzyme Q10 - Coenzyme Q10 has been used for heart problems (e.g., heart failure , angina ), high blood pressure , Parkinson's disease , gum disease, and certain diseases passed down through families ( Huntington's disease , muscular dystrophy). It has also been used for preventing migraine headaches and for preventing cell damage that may occur after surgery or treatment with certain anti- cancer drugs . If you have or think you have any of the conditions listed above, consult your doctor for...
- Coral Calcium plus Vitamin D
- Cran C
- Echinacea Tincture
- Evening Primrose Oil - Evening primrose oil has been used for breast pain (including breast pain related to the menstrual cycle). Evening primrose oil has not been shown to be effective for preventing or treating cancer . If you have cancer or think you may have cancer, consult your doctor. Some herbal/dietary supplement products have been found to contain possibly harmful impurities/additives. Check with your pharmacist for more details about the brand you use. The FDA has not reviewed this product for safety...
- Evening Primrose Oil; Vitamin E
- Folic Acid; Vitamin C
- Herbal Laxative
- Lactase Enzyme - This product is an enzyme supplement used to help people who have trouble digesting milk and other dairy products ( lactose intolerance ). Lactose is a type of sugar found in milk products. Lactase enzyme is normally produced by the body to help break down (digest) lactose. Lactose intolerance occurs when the body produces low amounts of lactase enzyme. Lactose intolerance can begin at different ages. Infants are not usually affected, but lactose intolerance can affect children as young as 2....
- Magnesium Chelate
- Mid-Life Magnacal 2
- Milk Thistle
- Multi Spectrum
- Multivitamin, Minerals Iron Free
- Multivitamin, Multimineral
- Premium Echinacea
- Prenatal Vi-Min
- Pros-Gard Zinc and Vitamin B6
- Relive - Pharmacological action Relive is a drugs for the treatment of hair loss. This medication has a stimulating effect on hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). The appearance of signs of hair growth observed after 4 months or more of taking the drug 2 times / day. The beginning and the severity of the effect may vary in different patients. After the abolition of minoxidil new hair growth stops, and after 3-4 months may restore the original appearance. ...
- Saw Palmetto
- Selenium - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx Only TRACE ELEMENT ADDITIVE FOR IV USE AFTER DILUTION DESCRIPTION Selenium Injection is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution for use as an additive to solutions for Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN). Each mL contains...
- Stress B, Vitamin C
- Valerian - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Valeriana officinalis Liquid Valerian SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Active Ingredients: Valerian Cut Root [valeriana officinalis] 15mg per ml Inactive Ingredients: Acetic acid glacial and Propionic acid [organic preservatives[Salt,Water ...
- Valerian Tincture
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Vitamin C with Non-Medicinal Echinacea
- Vitamin E Natural Source
- Vitamin E; Selenium; Vitamin C; Manganese
- Zinc; Vitamin C and Non-Medicinal Echinacea
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology