Pharma company: hemofarm
List of hemofarm products:
- Acetylcysteine - 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE CETYLEV is indicated to prevent or lessen hepatic injury after ingestion of a potentially hepatotoxic quantity of acetaminophen in patients with acute ingestion or from repeated supratherapeutic ingestion (RSI). CETYLEV is an antidote for acetaminophen overdose indicated to prevent or lessen hepatic injury after ingestion of a potentially hepatotoxic quantity of...
- Aminosol Neo 10%
- Aminosol Neo 15%
- Aminosol Neo-E
- Amlodipine - Amlodipine is a long-acting 1,4-dihydropyridine calcium channel blocker. It acts primarily on vascular smooth muscle cells by stabilizing voltage-gated L-type calcium channels in their inactive conformation. By inhibiting the influx of calcium in smooth muscle cells, amlodipine prevents calcium-dependent myocyte contraction and vasoconstriction. A second proposed mechanism for the drugвЂ™s vasodilatory effects involves pH-dependent inhibition of calcium influx via inhibition of smooth...
- Amoxicillin - 1.1 Infections of the Ear, Nose, and Throat Amoxicillin tablets are indicated in the treatment of infections due to susceptible (ONLY β-lactamase-negative) isolates of Streptococcus species. (α- and β-hemolytic isolates only), Streptococcus pneumoniae, Staphylococcus spp., or Haemophilus influenzae. 1.2 Infections of the Genitourinary Tract Amoxicillin tablets are indicated in the treatment of infections due to susceptible (ONLY...
- Ampicillin - DESCRIPTION: Ampicillin for injectable suspension, veterinary is a broad-spectrum penicillin which has bactericidal activity against a wide range of common gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Each 25 g vial contains: 25 g ampicillin activity as ampicillin trihydrate, 90 mg methylparaben (as preservative), 10 mg propylparaben (as preservative), 200 mg lecithin, 500 mg povidone, 200 mg sodium chloride, 600 mg sodium...
- Dexpanthenol - NDC 54925-064-10 DEXPANTHENOL INJECTION Net Contents: 100 mL FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION: ...
- Diazepam - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Fliptop Vial Rx only CIV WARNING: RISKS FROM CONCOMITANT USE WITH OPIOIDS Concomitant use of benzodiazepines and opioids may result in profound sedation, respiratory depression, coma, and death...
- Diclofenac - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Enalapril - Enalapril information Enalapril is one of the most effective anti-hypertensive drugs in the market. Belonging to the angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors) category of drugs, Enalapril helps to keep raising blood pressure under control thereby reducing the risk factors of this disease. Since hypertension works out the heart muscles to cause early arterial failure, Enalapril stands in the way and helps to keep your heart healthy, indirectly. Like all other ACE inhibitors,...
- Enzix Duo
- Enzix Duo Forte
- Fluconazole - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Gelusil - This medication is used to treat the symptoms of too much stomach acid such as stomach upset, heartburn , and acid indigestion. It is also used to relieve symptoms of extra gas such as belching, bloating , and feelings of pressure/discomfort in the stomach/gut. Simethicone helps break up gas bubbles in the gut. Aluminum and magnesium antacids work quickly to lower the acid in the stomach. Liquid antacids usually work faster/better than tablets or capsules. This medication works only...
- Gentamicin - Gentamicin Sulfate Solution 100 mg/mL Gentamicin Sterile Multiple Dose Vial For Use in Horses Only For intra-uterine use in horses only. CAUTION : Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. ...
- Hartman's Solution
- Hepasol A
- Hepatrombin H
- Hydrocortisone - Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone Acetate 0.50% Purpose Anti-itch Uses: to soothe: • skin irritations • itching • dermatitis • eczema • flea bites. Warnings For external use only on adult dogs. ...
- Ibuprofen - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx Only Cardiovascular Risk • NSAIDs may cause an increased risk of serious cardiovascular thrombotic events,...
- Lemod - This medication is used to treat a variety of skin conditions (e.g., insect bites , poison oak/ivy, eczema , dermatitis, allergies , rash , itching of the outer female genitals, anal itching). Hydrocortisone reduces the swelling, itching, and redness that can occur in these types of conditions. This medication is a mild corticosteroid.
- Loratadine - Active ingredient (in each tablet) Loratadine 10 mg Purpose Antihistamine Uses temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: • runny nose • itchy, watery eyes ...
- Metformin - Metformin is a biguanide antihyperglycemic agent used for treating non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM). It improves glycemic control by decreasing hepatic glucose production, decreasing glucose absorption and increasing insulin-mediated glucose uptake. Metformin is the only oral antihyperglycemic agent that is not associated with weight gain. Metformin may induce weight loss and is the drug of choice for obese NIDDM patients. When used alone, metformin does not cause hypoglycemia;...
- Metoprolol - Pharmacological action Metoprolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic effect. Metoprolol decreases automaticity of sinus node, reducing heart rate, slows AV-conduction, decreases myocardial contractility and excitability, reduces cardiac output, reduces myocardial oxygen demand. This drug inhibits the stimulatory effect of catecholamines on the heart during physical and...
- Midol C
- Paracetamol - Pharmacological action Paracetamol is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Paracetamol prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma,...
- Ranitidine - Pharmacological action Ranitidine is a blocker of histamine H2-receptors. Inhibits basal and stimulated by histamine, gastrin and acetylcholine (to a lesser extent) the secretion of hydrochloric acid. Increases the pH of gastric contents and reduces the activity of pepsin. The duration of action of ranitidine with a single admission - 12 hours. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration, ranitidine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Eating and antacids significantly...
- Rapten Rapid
- Ringer's Solution
- Simvastatin - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Sodium Chloride - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Sodium Chloride fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has...
- Tramadol - Pharmacological action Tramadol Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal...
- Verapamil - A calcium channel blocker that is a class IV anti-arrhythmia agent. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of hypertension, angina, and cluster headache prophylaxis. Verapamil is an L-type calcium channel blocker that also has antiarrythmic activity. The R-enantiomer is more effective at reducing blood pressure compared to the S-enantiomer. However, the S-enantiomer is 20 times more potent than the R-enantiomer at prolonging the PR interval in treating arrhythmias.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology