Pharma company: healthcare pharmascience
List of healthcare pharmascience products:
- Cipmax - Pharmacological action Cipmax is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Cipmax is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Cyclovax - Pharmacological action Acyclovir Pharma is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
- DTI - Dacarbazine is used to treat certain types of cancer , such as skin cancer that has spread (metastatic malignant melanoma ) and Hodgkin's disease . It is a cancer chemotherapy drug that is used alone or with other medications to slow or stop cancer cell growth.
- Dalman AQ
- Dermal G
- Dex Antihist
- Flucozal - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Interbi - Interbi information Interbi is an antifungal drug used as athlete's foot medication. Interbi works like an antibiotic to treat fungal infections. Interbi indications This medicine is mainly indicated to treat fungal infections of the fingernails and toenails. Interbi may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Interbi warnings This drug is classed as a FDA pregnancy category B drug and may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Consult with your doctor if you are...
- Lipofor - Gemfibrozil information Gemfibrozil is a drug which is usually prescribed along with a diet to people who have very high levels of serum triglycerides (triglycerides are fatty substances from the blood) and who are at a risk of developing pancreatitis (this is the inflammation of the pancreas). This medication may also be used in order to reduce the risk of developing coronary heart disease in people who have not responded to the other therapy options: weight loss, exercises, and diet and...
- Mefenamic - Mefenamic acid belongs to the class of medications called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs). It is used to relieve moderately severe pain, such as muscular aches and pains, menstrual cramps, headaches, and dental pain. Mefenamic acid relieves pain and inflammation as long as it is being taken, however it does not correct the cause of the pain. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some...
- Ofus - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Perofen - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Ranitidine Dong-il - Pharmacological action Ranitidine Dong-il is a blocker of histamine H2-receptors. Inhibits basal and stimulated by histamine, gastrin and acetylcholine (to a lesser extent) the secretion of hydrochloric acid. Increases the pH of gastric contents and reduces the activity of pepsin. The duration of action of ranitidine with a single admission - 12 hours. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration, ranitidine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Eating and antacids...
- Schufen - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Serimol - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Simvell - Pharmacological action Simvell is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology