Pharma company: healthcare logistics, new zealand
List of healthcare logistics, new zealand products:
- Ativan - Lorazepam belongs to the class of medications called benzodiazepines. Lorazepam is used for the short-term relief of the symptoms of excessive anxiety. It works by slowing down the communication between the nerves in the brain (i.e., the central nervous system). Some people experience some improvement in anxiety about half an hour after taking lorazepam. Injectable lorazepam can be used as an initial treatment for the control of prolonged seizures ( status epilepticus ). Your doctor may...
- Carafate - This medication is used to treat and prevent ulcers in the intestines . Sucralfate forms a coating over ulcers, protecting the area from further injury. This helps ulcers heal more quickly. OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your health care professional. Use this drug for a condition that is listed in this section only if it has been so prescribed by your health care...
- Coumadin - Warfarin belongs to the class of medications called anticoagulants . It is sometimes referred to as a "blood thinner," although it does not actually thin the blood. Warfarin helps to prevent blood clots from forming or from getting bigger, but it does not dissolve blood clots. Warfarin is used for the treatment of blood clots in the veins, arteries, lungs, and heart. It is also used to prevent clots for people with conditions that put them at an increased risk of developing blood...
- Ebixa - Memantine belongs to the group of medications known as NMDA receptor antagonists . It is used alone or with other medications to treat people with moderate-to-severe Alzheimer's disease. Memantine does not cure Alzheimer's disease, but it is used to decrease the symptoms. It works in the brain to block the effect of some chemicals that cause symptoms of Alzheimer's disease such as decreased memory and other mental functions. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions...
- Influvac - This medication belongs to a group of medications known as vaccines. It is used to prevent influenza (the flu). Influenza is a common viral illness caused by 2 types of virus: influenza A and influenza B. Each year, different strains (new, slightly different versions of the virus) appear. Scientists predict which strains will be most likely for the coming year, and then these strains are used to make up the year's influenza vaccine. Each year's influenza vaccine contains 3 virus...
- Lexapro - Escitalopram is an antidepressant (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor-SSRI) used to treat depression and anxiety. It works by restoring the balance of certain natural substances (neurotransmitters such as serotonin) in the brain . Escitalopram may improve your feelings of well-being and energy level and decrease nervousness. OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved US professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your...
- Serenace - Haloperidol information This medication is used to control tics and vocal utterances that are part of Tourette's syndrome. Haloperidol is used for treating psychotic disorders and for tics and vocal utterances of Tourette's syndrome. Haloperidol warnings Haloperidol causes sedation, and sedation may be greater if haloperidol is taken with alcohol and other drugs than can cause sedation such as the benzodiazepine class of anti-anxiety drugs (e.g., Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax), the...
- Surmontil - This medication is used to treat depression. It may help improve your mood and sense of well-being and allow you to enjoy everyday life more. Trimipramine is a tricyclic antidepressant. It works by restoring the balance of certain natural substances (neurotransmitters) in the brain .
- Synercid - This medication is a combination of 2 antibiotics. It is used to treat certain serious bacterial infections that have not responded to treatment with other antibiotics (resistant infections). This medication belongs to the class of antibiotics called streptogramins. Quinupristin /dalfopristin works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology