Pharma company: harpers trading
List of harpers trading products:
- A-Bruzzy Plus
- A-Septic AS
- AcneCare Cleansing Bar
- Artril Forte
- Avadol - Pharmacological action Avadol is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Avadol prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma, burns)....
- Baby Shield Plus
- Benosone - Benosone information Benosone is in a class of drugs called steroids. The medicine reduces swelling and decreases the body's immune response. It is used to treat endocrine (hormonal) disorders when the body does not produce enough of its own steroids. It is also used to treat many immune and allergic disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, asthma, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's disease. Benosone warnings If there is a serious bacterial, viral, or fungal infection, this...
- Candazole - Pharmacological action Clotrimazole is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Clotrimazole is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Trichomonas...
- Candazole Onycho Kit
- Ceretam - Pharmacological action Ceretam is a nootropic drugs. This medication has a positive effect on metabolism and blood circulation of the brain. It increases glucose utilization, improves the course of metabolic processes, improves microcirculation in the ischemic areas, and inhibits the aggregation of activated platelets. Ceretam has a protective effect for brain damage caused by hypoxia, intoxication, an electric shock. This drug improves the integrative activity of the brain. Piracetam does...
- Cloderm Scalp Application - Cloderm Scalp Application information Cloderm Scalp Application (also known as Clobevate, Cormax, Cormax Scalp Application, Embeline, Olux, and Temovate) is a strong corticosteroid, used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as dermatitis, allergies, rashes and eczema. Cloderm Scalp Application indications Clobetasol is a popular medicine that is generally prescribed in the treatment of the patients with skin diseases in order to reduce the itching, redness and swelling of the...
- Declovir - Pharmacological action Acyclovir Pharma is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
- Deco Expectorant
- Deco Syrup
- Ellgy Corns and Warts - Pharmacological action Ellgy Corns and Warts is pharmaceytical active ingredient for topical use. Inhibits the secretion of the sebaceous and sweat glands. At low concentrations it has keratoplastic and in high doses keratolytic effect. Salicylic acid has a weak antimicrobial activity. Why is Ellgy Corns and Warts prescribed? Monotherapy with salicylic acid and as part of combination therapies for inflammatory, infectious and other skin lesions, including burns, psoriasis, eczema,...
- Ellgy Plus
- Ellgy Plus K Factor
- Hoemal - Pharmacological action Hoemal is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Hoemal prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma, burns)....
- Menzza Ice
- Menzza NP
- Menzza OA
- Normasol - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Sodium Chloride fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has...
- Rhumagel - Pharmacological action Rhumagel is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Rhumagel used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest and...
- Scholl Athlete's Foot Cream
- Scholl Athlete's Foot Powder
- T3 ADA
- T3 Acne Body Wash
- T3 Acne Scar Serum
- T3 Actin - T3 Actin information T3 Actin is a topical form of vitamin A. This vitamin is known for its ability to help the skin gradually renew itself. This medicine is mostly used in the treatment of acne, but it is sometimes prescribed to reduce the appearance of mottled skin discoloration and fine wrinkles (to make the patient's facial skin from rough to smooth and silky). T3 Actin indications T3 Actin is a popular topical form of vitamin A that has proven itself to be highly effective in the...
- T3 Concealer
- T3 Mycin
- Woodward's Baby Chest Rub
- ZenCare Cleansing Bar
- Zoralone - Pharmacological action Zoralone is a glucocorticosteroid (GCS). This medication inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. Prednisolone restricts the migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. This drug violates the ability of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Zoralone contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in inflammation. This medicine decreases capillary...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology