Pharma company: hall laboratories
List of hall laboratories products:
- A to Z Centabs
- A to Z Multiple Vitamins and Minerals
- ACE-Beta Carotene with Vitamins C and E
- Animal Shaped Chew
- Balanced B - This product is a combination of B vitamins used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, alcoholism , or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health. B vitamins include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin / niacinamide , vitamin B6, vitamin B12 , folic acid , and pantothenic acid.
- Balanced B100
- Balanced B50 Complex
- Bear Essentials
- Calcium Chelate; Vitamin D
- Calcium Citrate; Vitamin D
- Calcium Gluconate - Dietary Supplement Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet ...
- Calcium Lactate - This medication is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets . It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss ( osteoporosis ), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland ( hypoparathyroidism ), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany). It may also be used in certain patients to make sure they are getting enough calcium (e.g., women who are pregnant...
- Calcium; Magnesium; Vitamin D
- Calcium; Vitamin D
- Children's Chewable
- Children's Chewable Vitamins
- Children's Chewable Vitamins with Iron
- Cod Liver Oil 10 Min
- Cod Liver Oil 20 Min
- E 1000
- Evening Primrose Oil - Evening primrose oil has been used for breast pain (including breast pain related to the menstrual cycle). Evening primrose oil has not been shown to be effective for preventing or treating cancer . If you have cancer or think you may have cancer, consult your doctor. Some herbal/dietary supplement products have been found to contain possibly harmful impurities/additives. Check with your pharmacist for more details about the brand you use. The FDA has not reviewed this product for safety...
- Ferrous Gluconate - Dietary Supplement WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in...
- Formula Forte Senior
- Formula Forte Seniors
- Halibut Oil
- Multi-Vitamin and Mineral with Co-Enzyme Q-10 Family Pak
- Multi-Vitamins, Minerals
- Multimineral Chelates
- Multiple Vitamin, Minerals - This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
- Multiple Vitamins - This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
- Multiple Vitamins, Iron
- Multivitamin, Multimineral Formula Forte
- Multivitamin, Multimineral Forte
- Niacin - DESCRIPTION Niacin or nicotinic acid, a water-soluble B-complex vitamin and antihyperlipidemic agent, is 3-pyridinecarboxylic acid. It is a white, crystalline powder, sparingly soluble in water. It has the following structural formula: Each NIACOR ® Tablet, for oral administration, contains 500 mg of nicotinic acid. In addition, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, hydrogenated...
- Niacinamide - ACTIVE INGREDIENT ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Niacinamide 0.3% INACTIVE INGREDIENT INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Zinc Pyrithione, Panthenol, Biotin, Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamid opropyl Betaine, Menthol, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Copper Tripeptide-1, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA, Acorus Calamus Root Extract...
- Selenium - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx Only TRACE ELEMENT ADDITIVE FOR IV USE AFTER DILUTION DESCRIPTION Selenium Injection is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution for use as an additive to solutions for Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN). Each mL contains...
- Time Action B Complex with C
- Timed Action Balanced B
- Vitamin A - Retinol and derivatives of retinol that play an essential role in metabolic functioning of the retina, the growth of and differentiation of epithelial tissue, the growth of bone, reproduction, and the immune response. Dietary vitamin A is derived from a variety of carotenoids found in plants. It is enriched in the liver, egg yolks, and the fat component of dairy products. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of vitamin A deficiency. Vitamin A is effective for the treatment of Vitamin A...
- Vitamin B Complex; Vitamin C Capsules
- Vitamin B Complex; Vitamin C Tablets
- Vitamin B12 - Pharmacological action Vitamin B12 refers to a group of water-soluble vitamins. It has high biological activity. Vitamin B12 is necessary for normal hematopoiesis (promotes maturation of erythrocytes). Involved in the processes of transmethylation, hydrogen transport, synthesis of methionine, nucleic acids, choline, creatine. Contributes to the accumulation in erythrocytes of compounds containing sulfhydryl groups. Has a beneficial effect on liver function and the nervous system. Activates...
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Vitamin C; Vitamin E
- Vitamin E - INDICATIONS: VITAL E–500 is a clear, sterile, non-aqueous solution of Vitamin E for use as a supplemental source of natural-source vitamin E in cattle, sheep, and swine. Each mL provides 500 I.U. vitamin E in it's highest biologically-available form - d-alpha-tocopherol; in a proven delivery system. Natural tocopherols can be destroyed in feedstuffs through...
- Zinc - Dear Healthcare Provider Letter Laboratoire AGUETTANT 1 Rue Alexander Fleming 69007 LYON - FRANCE IMPORTANT DRUG INFORMATION ZINC INJECTION AVAILABILITY July 23, 2013 Subject: Temporary importation of...
- Zinc Chelate
- Zoo Chews - This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
- Zoo Chews plus Iron
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology