Pharma company: green cross corporation
List of green cross corporation products:
- Acnetrim - Pharmacological action Acnetrim is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Acnetrim is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae,...
- Acustop Cataplasma
- Albumin Human - 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE FLEXBUMIN 5% [Albumin (Human)] is indicated for hypovolemia, hypoalbuminemia and cardiopulmonary bypass surgery. FLEXBUMIN 5%, Albumin (Human) Solution is indicated for: Hypovolemia ( 1.1 ) Hypoalbuminemia: Burns ( 1.2 ) Cardiopulmonary Bypass Surgery ( 1.3 ) ...
- Alpha D3
- Beclo Asma
- Beclo Asma CFC Free
- Buto Asma
- Neurotop Retard
- Penrazole - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Simvacor - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Vizcarra Immunoglobulin Human
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology