Pharma company: great earth companies
List of great earth companies products:
- Ascorbic Acid - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Ascorbic Acid participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic...
- Bone Meal
- Calcium Lactate - This medication is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets . It may be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels such as bone loss ( osteoporosis ), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased activity of the parathyroid gland ( hypoparathyroidism ), and a certain muscle disease (latent tetany). It may also be used in certain patients to make sure they are getting enough calcium (e.g., women who are pregnant...
- Centrovite High Potency
- Chewable Acerola C
- Choline - A basic constituent of lecithin that is found in many plants and animal organs. It is important as a precursor of acetylcholine, as a methyl donor in various metabolic processes, and in lipid metabolism. [PubChem] Indication: For nutritional supplementation, also for treating dietary shortage or imbalance This compound is needed for good nerve conduction throughout the CNS (central nervous system) as it is a precursor to acetylcholine (ACh). Choline is also needed for gallbladder regulation,...
- Choline; Inositol
- E Plex 1000 Mega Strength
- E Plex 200 Regular Strength
- E Plex 400 Extra Strength
- E Plex 600 Ultra Strength
- Folic Acid - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx only DESCRIPTION: Folic Acid Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution of sodium folate (prepared by the addition of sodium hydroxide to folic acid) in Water for Injection intended for intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV) or subcutaneous (SC) use. Folic Acid is a complex organic compound present in liver, yeast and other substances, which...
- Iodine - Iodine Tincture 7% Directions: Topical Antiseptic Use full Strength for superficial cuts, wounds, abrasions, insect bites and bruises on the skin of animals. Apply iodine with a swab. If necessary, clip hair around the area being treated and clean with soap...
- Niacin - DESCRIPTION Niacin or nicotinic acid, a water-soluble B-complex vitamin and antihyperlipidemic agent, is 3-pyridinecarboxylic acid. It is a white, crystalline powder, sparingly soluble in water. It has the following structural formula: Each NIACOR ® Tablet, for oral administration, contains 500 mg of nicotinic acid. In addition, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, hydrogenated...
- Niacinamide - ACTIVE INGREDIENT ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Niacinamide 0.3% INACTIVE INGREDIENT INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Zinc Pyrithione, Panthenol, Biotin, Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamid opropyl Betaine, Menthol, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Copper Tripeptide-1, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA, Acorus Calamus Root Extract...
- Port A Mins Super Cal-Mag
- Port A Mins Super Cal-Mag with Vitamin D3
- Port A Mins Super Cal-Mag-Zinc
- Port A Mins Super Calcium with Vitamin D3
- Port A Mins Super Magnesium
- Port A Mins Super Potassium
- Port A Mins Super Zinc
- Selenium - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx Only TRACE ELEMENT ADDITIVE FOR IV USE AFTER DILUTION DESCRIPTION Selenium Injection is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution for use as an additive to solutions for Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN). Each mL contains...
- Selenium Yeast Free
- Soluble Calcium Citrate
- Stress B Plus
- Super C-Complex Extra Strength
- Super C-Complex Regular Strength
- Super C-Complex Ultra Strength
- Super Multi-Minerals Extra Strength
- Super Multi-Minerals Regular Strength
- Super Thera-M
- Timed Release B Complex
- Timed Release TNT
- Timed Release TNT Extra Strength
- Timed Release and Esterified Vitamin C
- Vitamin B12 - Pharmacological action Vitamin B12 refers to a group of water-soluble vitamins. It has high biological activity. Vitamin B12 is necessary for normal hematopoiesis (promotes maturation of erythrocytes). Involved in the processes of transmethylation, hydrogen transport, synthesis of methionine, nucleic acids, choline, creatine. Contributes to the accumulation in erythrocytes of compounds containing sulfhydryl groups. Has a beneficial effect on liver function and the nervous system. Activates...
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Vitamin D
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology