Pharma company: goldline
List of goldline products:
- 12 Hour Cold - Pseudoephedrine is used for the temporary relief of stuffy nose and sinus pain/pressure caused by infection (such as the common cold , flu ) or other breathing illnesses (such as hay fever, allergies , bronchitis ). Pseudoephedrine is a decongestant (sympathomimetic). It works by narrowing the blood vessels to decrease swelling and congestion. If you are self-treating with this medication , it is important to read the manufacturer's package instructions carefully so you know when to...
- ACE Plus
- Analgesic Balm - Drug Facts Menthol-6%, Methyl Salicylate-14% Purpose: External analgesic Uses For the temporary relief of minor aches and pain of muscles and joints. Directions Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply generously to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor. ...
- Azithree - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- C-2 - Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets . Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra ascorbic acid. Low levels of vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash , muscle weakness, joint pain , tiredness, or tooth loss. Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin , cartilage, teeth, bone,...
- Goldiron Syrup
- Goldiron Tablet
- Metformin - Metformin is a biguanide antihyperglycemic agent used for treating non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM). It improves glycemic control by decreasing hepatic glucose production, decreasing glucose absorption and increasing insulin-mediated glucose uptake. Metformin is the only oral antihyperglycemic agent that is not associated with weight gain. Metformin may induce weight loss and is the drug of choice for obese NIDDM patients. When used alone, metformin does not cause hypoglycemia;...
- Rational - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Rational Plus
- Rifill Suspension
- Rifill Tablets
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology