Pharma company: gerolymatos
List of gerolymatos products:
- Agioten - Agioten information Agioten is one of the most effective anti-hypertensive drugs in the market. Belonging to the angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors) category of drugs, Agioten helps to keep raising blood pressure under control thereby reducing the risk factors of this disease. Since hypertension works out the heart muscles to cause early arterial failure, Agioten stands in the way and helps to keep your heart healthy, indirectly. Like all other ACE inhibitors, Agioten...
- Alpha D3
- Cardil CR
- Earinse - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Sodium Chloride fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has...
- Gabitril - Tiagabine is used with other medications to treat certain epileptic seizure disorders (e.g., partial seizures) which have not been controlled by other medications. Seizures occur because of problems with communication between nerves. Tiagabine is believed to affect certain natural substances (neurotransmitters) in the brain that slow down this communication. Regular use of tiagabine together with your other anti-epileptic medication should reduce the number of seizures you have. When...
- Gynosant - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Helixate - This medication is used to control and prevent bleeding episodes in people with low levels of factor VIII ( hemophilia A). It is also used in these patients before surgery to prevent bleeding. People with low factor VIII levels are at risk for bleeding longer after an injury/surgery and for bleeding inside the body (especially into the joints and muscles). This product contains a man-made form of factor VIII, also called antihemophilic factor . This product is used to temporarily replace...
- ImmuCyst - Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) belongs to the group of cancer-fighting medications known as antineoplastics . BCG is thought to treat cancer in the bladder by stimulating the body's own defense system to attack the cancer cells. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than the ones listed in these drug information articles. If you have not discussed this with your doctor or are not sure why you are taking this medication, speak to your doctor. Do not...
- Menjugate - This medication belongs to the family of medications known as vaccines. It is used to prevent infections such as meningitis and blood infections caused by meningococcal group C bacteria (also called N. meningitidis serogroup C). It works by stimulating the immune system to produce antibodies (substances designed to attack that particular bacteria). These antibodies remain in the body, ready to attack these bacteria, thereby reducing the risk of an infection. It is given to people...
- Monoclate-P - This medication is used to control and prevent bleeding episodes in people with low levels of factor VIII ( hemophilia A). It is also used in these patients before surgery to prevent bleeding. People with low factor VIII levels are at risk for bleeding longer after an injury/surgery and for bleeding inside the body (especially into the joints and muscles). This product contains human factor VIII, also called antihemophilic factor . This product is used to temporarily replace the missing...
- Monurol - This medication is an antibiotic used to treat bladder infections (e.g., acute cystitis or lower urinary tract infections ) in women. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. Fosfomycin should not be used to treat infections outside the bladder (e.g., kidney infections such as pyelonephritis or perinephric abscesses). This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections . It will not work for viral infections (e.g., common cold , flu ). Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can...
- Nix - This medication is used to treat head lice , tiny insects that infest and irritate your scalp. Permethrin is also used to help avoid infestation in people who have close contact with someone who has head lice. It belongs to a class of drugs known as pyrethrins . Permethrin works by paralyzing and killing lice and their eggs (nits). OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your...
- Pentasa - 5-aminosalicylic acid (5-ASA or mesalamine) belongs to the group of medications known as anti-inflammatories . It is used to treat mild to moderate ulcerative colitis and mild to moderate Crohn's disease. 5-ASA acts by reducing inflammation in the bowel. Different brands of 5-ASA are designed to act on different places in the gastrointestinal tract (the digestion tube that runs from the mouth to the anus). Ulcerative colitis affects the colon and rectum only, while Crohn's disease affects...
- Redac - This combination medication is used to temporarily treat cough, chest congestion, and stuffy nose symptoms caused by the common cold , flu , allergies , hay fever, or other breathing illnesses (e.g., sinusitis , bronchitis ). Guaifenesin is an expectorant that helps to thin and loosen mucus in the lungs , making it easier to cough up the mucus. Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant that affects a certain part of the brain (cough center), reducing the urge to cough. This product...
- Saroten Retard
- Septrin Dispersable
- Urodixin - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology