Pharma company: gentech healthcare
List of gentech healthcare products:
- Anzal - Pharmacological action Anzal is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Aripat-MD - Aripat-MD information Aripat-MD is utilised in therapies for people suffering from the psychotic disorder schizophrenia. It is also utilised for sustaining a stable state in patients who have experienced symptom relief while taking other anti-psychotic drugs and who have been under observation for cases of health deterioration for about 6 and a half months. Bipolar Disorders are another illness where Aripat-MD is utilised for treatment. Bipolar Disorders are also referred to as...
- Azostar - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azostar inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Bupisure - Bupisure information This medication, generically known as Bupropion, is an antidepressant drug. Bupisure indications This medication acts as an antidepressant used to treat clinical depression. Bupisure can also be used as a drug to help a person to quit smoking, although this is not recommended as the severe side effects can damage the person's will-power ability. Bupisure warnings If you have had any allergic reaction to bupropion, do not take bupropion. Bupisure and pregnancy...
- Cobaday Injections
- Cobaday Tablets
- Esjoy - Pharmacological action Esjoy is an antidepressant. This medication selectively inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, increases the concentration of the neurotransmitter in the synaptic cleft, prolongs and enhances the action of serotonin on postsynaptic receptors. Escitalopram practically does not bind to serotonin (5-HT), dopamine (D1 and D2) receptors, alpha-adrenergic-, m-cholinergic receptors, with benzodiazepine and opioid receptors. Antidepressant effect of this drug is usually...
- Esjoy Plus
- FAA - Pharmacological action FAA is an antidepressant, propylamine derivative. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin reuptake in the CNS. Fluoxetine is a weak antagonist of choline, adrenergic and histamine receptors. Unlike most antidepressants fluoxetine apparently does not cause reduction of functional activity of postsynaptic beta-adrenergic receptors. This medication improves mood, reduces anxiety and stress, eliminates dysphoria....
- FAA Plus
- Gencalm Plus
- Gencephal - Pharmacological action Gencephal is a nootropic drugs. This medication has a positive effect on metabolism and blood circulation of the brain. It increases glucose utilization, improves the course of metabolic processes, improves microcirculation in the ischemic areas, and inhibits the aggregation of activated platelets. Gencephal has a protective effect for brain damage caused by hypoxia, intoxication, an electric shock. This drug improves the integrative activity of the brain. Piracetam...
- Gendol - Gendol information This medication is used to control tics and vocal utterances that are part of Tourette's syndrome. Gendol is used for treating psychotic disorders and for tics and vocal utterances of Tourette's syndrome. Gendol warnings Gendol causes sedation, and sedation may be greater if haloperidol is taken with alcohol and other drugs than can cause sedation such as the benzodiazepine class of anti-anxiety drugs (e.g., Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax), the narcotic class of...
- Gendol-LA - Gendol-LA information This medication is used to control tics and vocal utterances that are part of Tourette's syndrome. Gendol-LA is used for treating psychotic disorders and for tics and vocal utterances of Tourette's syndrome. Gendol-LA warnings Gendol-LA causes sedation, and sedation may be greater if haloperidol is taken with alcohol and other drugs than can cause sedation such as the benzodiazepine class of anti-anxiety drugs (e.g., Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax), the narcotic...
- Genlith - Genlith information Genlith acts in the body by competing with sodium ions in various sites. Genlith indications The medicine is used in treating mania and hypomania or in patients who have recurrent bipolar depression. Genlith could also be used in other purposes not mentioned here. Genlith warnings Talk to your doctor first before taking Genlith if you have Addison's disease, cardiovascular insufficiency, renal insufficiency, and untreated hypothyroidism. Elderly are known to be...
- Genrest - Genrest information This medication works well for patients suffering from the agonies of bipolar diseases. Mostly, Genrest helps individuals with schizophrenia and mania. By affecting the functions of different chemicals in the brain, this drug may provide relief to sufferers. However, before using this drug, patients need to be sure about the side effects that may occur. Genrest can also be used for treating other disorders or as a complementary drug. Genrest warnings In order to...
- Genrest Plus
- Gentravit - Pharmacological action Gentravit is an hypnotic drug from benzodiazepines group. This medication has a marked sedative effect, anxiolytic, sedative, anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors. Gentravit increases the depth and duration of sleep. Sleep usually occurs in 20-40...
- Gentrip - Pharmacological action Gentrip is an antidepressant tricyclic group of compounds derived dibenzocycloheptadiene. The mechanism of antidepressant action is associated with an increased concentration of norepinephrine in the synapses and / or serotonin in the central nervous system depression due to reverse neuronal capture of these mediators. When anxiety and depressive states this medication reduces anxiety, agitation and depressive symptoms. Also this drug has some analgesic effect,...
- Gentrip Forte
- Gentrip Plus
- Livestar - Livestar information Livestar is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Livestar indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Livestar works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Livestar warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Livestar may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Livestar medication without consulting first...
- Logen-MD - Pharmacological action Logen-MD is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear,...
- Loraz - Pharmacological action Loraz is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant central, antiemetic effect. The mechanism of the anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS. Anticonvulsant action, apparently in part due to increased presynaptic inhibition; inhibited the spread of epileptogenic activity arising in the...
- Lyconet Green
- Mygaba - Pharmacological action Mygaba is an antiepileptic drug. Chemical structure is similar to GABA fulfilling the function of the inhibitory neurotransmitter in the CNS. It is believed that the mechanism of action of gabapentin is different from other anticonvulsants acting through GABA synapses (including valproate, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, inhibitors of GABA-transaminase, inhibitors of GABA capture, GABA agonists and prodrugs of GABA). In in vitro studies showed that gabapentin is...
- Mygalin - Pharmacological action Mygalin is an antiepileptic drugs which active ingredient is an analogue of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). Although the exact mechanism of action of pregabalin still uncertain, it was found that pregabalin binds with an additional subunit (alpha-2-delta protein) of voltage-dependent calcium channels in the CNS, it is assumed that such binding may contribute to the manifestation of its analgesic and anticonvulsant effects. Pharmacokinetics Pharmacokinetics of...
- Ofnet - Pharmacological action Ofnet is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Parogen-CR - Pharmacological action Parogen-CR is an antidepressant, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. This medication has a bicyclic structure distinct from the structures of other known antidepressants. Paroxetine has antidepressant and anxiolytic effects when expressed enough incentive (activated) effect. Antidepressant (thymoleptic) action is related to the ability of paroxetine selectively block the reuptake of serotonin presynaptic membrane than is caused by increase of free content of...
- Puma-Cet Plus
- Schizol Forte
- Schizol Plus
- Schizol-MD - Schizol-MD information This medication is a well-known drug used for the corrective treatment of neuro-psychiatric disorders like schizophrenia. Schizol-MD is also used for correcting mental disorders like acute mania or bipolar disorder, to be specific. This drug can also be coupled up with both divalproex and lithium, for combination therapy. Schizol-MD is a nascent member of the anti-psychotic group of drugs that affects the human psyche. Already an established choice of physicians and...
- Setex - Pharmacological action Setex (with the generic name of Sertraline) belongs to the groups of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. These selective serotonin reuptake drugs influence chemical imbalance in the brain responsible for depression, panic anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder and others. Why is Sertraline prescribed? Setex is indicated for the treatment of: depression panic anxiety disorders obsessive compulsive disorder PSTD or post traumatic stress disorder...
- Skyzol - Skyzol information This medication is a well-known drug used for the corrective treatment of neuro-psychiatric disorders like schizophrenia. Skyzol is also used for correcting mental disorders like acute mania or bipolar disorder, to be specific. This drug can also be coupled up with both divalproex and lithium, for combination therapy. Skyzol is a nascent member of the anti-psychotic group of drugs that affects the human psyche. Already an established choice of physicians and sufferers,...
- Soza - Pharmacological action Soza is a sleeping drug from the group of imidazopyridine, specific agonist of omega1-receptors in CNS. It shortens the time to sleep, reduces the number of nighttime awakenings, increased sleep duration and improves its quality. This medication extends phase II of sleep, phases III and IV of deep sleep, does not affect the duration of REM sleep. Zolpidem characterized also by a central muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant effects. Pharmacokinetics After oral...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!