Pharma company: genmed
List of genmed products:
- GD-Amlodipine - Amlodipine belongs to the family of medications known as calcium channel blockers. Amlodipine is used to treat high blood pressure and angina (chest pain). It works to control blood pressure and reduces the number of angina attacks by widening and relaxing blood vessels.
- GD-Atorvastatin - Atorvastatin belongs to the group of medications known as HMG CoA reductase inhibitors ("statins"). It is used to treat people who have high cholesterol levels, including those people who have certain inherited cholesterol disorders. When you use this medication, you also need to make lifestyle changes, including switching to a diet low in fat and cholesterol, quitting smoking, and increasing the amount of exercise you do. Atorvastatin works by blocking an enzyme that is used to...
- GD-Azithromycin - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- GD-Gabapentin - Pharmacological action Gabapentin is an antiepileptic drug. Chemical structure is similar to GABA fulfilling the function of the inhibitory neurotransmitter in the CNS. It is believed that the mechanism of action of Gabapentin is different from other anticonvulsants acting through GABA synapses (including valproate, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, inhibitors of GABA-transaminase, inhibitors of GABA capture, GABA agonists and prodrugs of GABA). In in vitro studies showed that Gabapentin is...
- GD-Sertraline - Sertraline belongs to a class of medications known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). It is used to treat depression, panic disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Sertraline works by affecting the balance of chemicals in the brain. Specifically, it increases the level of a neurotransmitter called serotonin in the brain. Increased serotonin levels can help improve mood, reduce panic attacks, and treat OCD. Although improvements may occur earlier, the...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology