Pharma company: genepharma group
List of genepharma group products:
- Acnogen - Pharmacological action Acnogen is a pharmaceutical agent for the treatment of acne. Contributes to the normalization of terminal cell differentiation, inhibits the hyperproliferation of the epithelium of excretory ducts of the sebaceous glands, the formation of detritus and makes it easier to evacuate. Due to this reduced production of sebum and facilitates its isolation, normal structure, decreasing the inflammatory reaction around the glands. For external and systemic application...
- Antiblut - Pharmacological action Nifedipine is aSelective calcium channel blocker class II, a derivative of dihydropyridine. This medication inhibits the entry of calcium into cardiomyocytes and vascular smooth muscle cells. Nifedipine has antianginal and hypotensive action. This drug lowers the tone of vascular smooth muscle. Nifedipine dilates coronary and peripheral arteries, lowers blood pressure and slightly - myocardial contractility, reduces afterload and myocardial oxygen demand. This...
- Cargosil - Pharmacological action Acyclovir Pharma is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
- Gemfolid - Gemfibrozil information Gemfibrozil is a drug which is usually prescribed along with a diet to people who have very high levels of serum triglycerides (triglycerides are fatty substances from the blood) and who are at a risk of developing pancreatitis (this is the inflammation of the pancreas). This medication may also be used in order to reduce the risk of developing coronary heart disease in people who have not responded to the other therapy options: weight loss, exercises, and diet and...
- Grenis-Oflo - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Liporex - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Mezarid - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Myobloc - There are different types of botulinum toxin products (toxin A and B) with different uses (eye problems, muscle spasms, migraines, cosmetic, overactive bladder ). Different brands of this medication deliver different amounts of medication. Your doctor will choose the correct product for you. Botulinum toxin is used to treat certain eye disorders such as crossed eyes (strabismus) and uncontrolled blinking (blepharospasm), to treat muscle spasms or movement disorders (such as cervical dystonia ...
- Odasol - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Press-12 - Lisinopril information Lisinopril is a popular drug that belongs to a wide class of medicines generally known as ACE inhibitors (angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors). This product is generally prescribed to patients who are suffering from congestive heart failure, high blood pressure or to patients who have recently suffered a heart attack. Lisinopril indications This medication is a well known medicine that is generally prescribed to patients who are suffering from heart medical...
- Rifagen - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Termisil - Terbinafine information Terbinafine is an antifungal drug used as athlete's foot medication. Terbinafine works like an antibiotic to treat fungal infections. Terbinafine indications This medicine is mainly indicated to treat fungal infections of the fingernails and toenails. Terbinafine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Terbinafine warnings This drug is classed as a FDA pregnancy category B drug and may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Consult with your...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved