Pharma company: fulford pharmaceuticals
List of fulford pharmaceuticals products:
- Caelyx - Doxorubicin belongs to the group of cancer-fighting medications known as antineoplastics, and specifically to the family of antineoplastics called anthracyclines. Doxorubicin prevents the growth of cancer cells by interfering with the genetic material DNA, which is necessary for reproduction of cells. Doxorubicin is used to treat many types of cancer, including cancers of the blood (e.g., leukemia), bone, breast, ovaries, testicles, thyroid, head and neck, bladder, stomach and soft...
- Dipgenta Plus
- Diprovate - Betamethasone information Betamethasone is in a class of drugs called steroids. The medicine reduces swelling and decreases the body's immune response. It is used to treat endocrine (hormonal) disorders when the body does not produce enough of its own steroids. It is also used to treat many immune and allergic disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, asthma, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's disease. Betamethasone warnings If there is a serious bacterial, viral, or fungal...
- Diprovate-N Plus
- Diprovate-RD - Betamethasone information Betamethasone is in a class of drugs called steroids. The medicine reduces swelling and decreases the body's immune response. It is used to treat endocrine (hormonal) disorders when the body does not produce enough of its own steroids. It is also used to treat many immune and allergic disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, asthma, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's disease. Betamethasone warnings If there is a serious bacterial, viral, or fungal...
- Elocon - This medication is used to treat skin conditions such as eczema , psoriasis , allergies , and rash . Mometasone decreases swelling (inflammation), itching , and redness. Mometasone is a medium-strength corticosteroid. This medication is available in several forms including cream, ointment, and lotion (solution). Your doctor will choose the type of product based on the skin condition/area of the body being treated.
- Ethyol - Amifostine is used to decrease the risk of kidney problems caused by treatment with a certain anti- cancer drug ( cisplatin ). It is also used to help prevent a certain side effect (dry mouth) caused by radiation treatment for head and neck cancer. Amifostine is thought to work by preventing certain chemicals from damaging healthy cells. It may also help repair cells damaged by cisplatin or radiation treatment.
- Intron A - Interferon is a substance that is made naturally by our body's cells to fight infections and tumors. Man-made or synthetic versions of interferon have been made to target specific types of unwanted cells. Interferon alfa-2b belongs to a group of medications called biological response modifiers . It is used to treat different types of leukemia (a cancer of the blood), malignant melanoma (a skin cancer), basal cell carcinoma (a skin cancer), multiple myeloma (a cancer of the...
- Lotriderm - This combination product contains two medications: betamethasone and clotrimazole. It is used to treat itchy, inflamed skin rashes caused by certain types of fungus (e.g., athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm). Betamethasone belongs to the group of medications called corticosteroids and it works by decreasing inflammation. Clotrimazole belongs to the group of medications called antifungals and it works by killing certain types of fungus. Once treatment is started, itching and redness are...
- Pilogro - Pharmacological action Minoxidil is a drugs for the treatment of hair loss. This medication has a stimulating effect on hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). The appearance of signs of hair growth observed after 4 months or more of taking the drug 2 times / day. The beginning and the severity of the effect may vary in different patients. After the abolition of minoxidil new hair growth stops, and after 3-4 months may restore the original...
- Rebetol - This medication is an antiviral used in combination with interferon to treat ongoing hepatitis C. Long-term hepatitis C infection causes liver swelling that can lead to serious liver conditions such as scarring, cancer , and organ failure. Ribavirin works by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which may help your liver recover. However, this drug is not a cure for hepatitis C infection, and it does not prevent the spread of Hepatitis C to others through sexual contact or...
- Shade - Sunscreens are used to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun. They help to prevent sunburn and premature aging (e.g., wrinkles, leathery skin). Sunscreens also help to decrease the risk of skin cancer and also of sunburn-like skin reactions (sun sensitivity) caused by some medications (e.g., tetracyclines, sulfa drugs, phenothiazines such as chlorpromazine ). The active ingredients in sunscreens work either by absorbing the sun's ultraviolet (UV) radiation , preventing...
- Temodal - Temozolomide belongs to the group of cancer-fighting medications known as antineoplastics , and specifically to the group of antineoplastics known as alkylating agents. Temozolomide prevents the growth of cancer cells by interfering with the genetic material DNA, which is necessary for the reproduction of cells. Because cancer cells reproduce more quickly than normal cells, cancerous cells are targeted by the medication. Temozolomide is used to treat specific types of brain tumours . ...
- Top Nitro
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology