Pharma company: fortbenton laboratorio farmaceutico
List of fortbenton laboratorio farmaceutico products:
- Acnesan - Pharmacological action Acnesan is an antimicrobial agent for topical use. It has an antimicrobial effect. This medication is active against gram-positive bacteria: Propionibacterium, Staphylococcus epidermidis. Benzoyl peroxide has keratolytic action, improves tissue oxygenation, the process of granulation of ulcers of the lower extremities. This medicine reduces fat sebaceous glands of skin. Acnesan reduces the content of lipids and fatty acids, it has moderate desquamative effect...
- Antifungal - This medication is used to treat skin fungal infections such as athlete's foot and jock itch . Undecylenic acid is a fatty acid that works by preventing the growth of fungus. The zinc in this product works by reducing the irritation and swelling of these types of fungal infections. This product should not be used to treat fungal infections of the scalp or nails.
- Cistimax Lotion
- Cuta Crema
- Kitacne - Pharmacological action Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Erythromycin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria...
- Kitacne AR
- Kitacne PB
- Lisaler Beta
- Medrocil - Pharmacological action Hydrocortisone is a glucocorticosteroid. Hydrocortisone inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release....
- Neobitiol Compuesto
- Orobiotic - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Pentavir Cream
- Pentavir Tablets
- Periplum - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Solenil Pantalla Fisica
- Solenil Post Solar
- Sorsis Beta
- Sorsis Cream
- Sorsis Shampoo
- Ylox - Pharmacological action Minoxidil is a drugs for the treatment of hair loss. This medication has a stimulating effect on hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). The appearance of signs of hair growth observed after 4 months or more of taking the drug 2 times / day. The beginning and the severity of the effect may vary in different patients. After the abolition of minoxidil new hair growth stops, and after 3-4 months may restore the original...
- Yohimex - This medication has been used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction ). This medication is not indicated for use in women. It is also not recommended for use in children or older adults.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology