Pharma company: formenti farmaceutici
List of formenti farmaceutici products:
- Aliseum - Pharmacological action Aliseum is a benzodiazepine derivative tranquilizer. It provides anxiolytic, sedative, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS. Muscle relaxant effect is also due to the inhibition of spinal reflexes. This medication may cause anticholinergic effects. Pharmacokinetics Aliseum has rapid absorption. C max in plasma observed after 90 min. Plasma protein binding is 98%....
- Anifed - Pharmacological action Nifedipine is aSelective calcium channel blocker class II, a derivative of dihydropyridine. This medication inhibits the entry of calcium into cardiomyocytes and vascular smooth muscle cells. Nifedipine has antianginal and hypotensive action. This drug lowers the tone of vascular smooth muscle. Nifedipine dilates coronary and peripheral arteries, lowers blood pressure and slightly - myocardial contractility, reduces afterload and myocardial oxygen demand. This...
- Anifen Cough DPS
- Cetam - This medication is used to treat bacterial eye infections (such as conjunctivitis ). It belongs to a class of drugs known as sulfa antibiotics. Sulfacetamide works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This medication treats only bacterial eye infections. It will not work for other types of eye infections. Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
- Dantrium - Dantrolene belongs to a group of medications known as muscle relaxants. Dantrolene capsules are used to treat people with chronic muscle spasms caused by conditions such as cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, or spinal cord injury. Dantrolene helps these symptoms by preventing contractions or spasms of the muscles. Dantrolene may also be used before surgery for people at risk of malignant hyperthermia and for follow-up treatment of this condition. Malignant hyperthermia is a...
- Dovobet - This is a combination product that contains 2 medications: calcipotriol and betamethasone. This medication is used to treat psoriasis. Calcipotriol belongs to the class of medications known as vitamin D analogues and works by controlling the excessive production of skin cells seen in psoriasis. Betamethasone belongs to the class of medications known as corticosteroids and works by reducing itching and inflammation. The ointment form of this medication is used to treat psoriasis that...
- Etibi - Ethambutol belongs to the family of medications known as antimycobacterial antibiotics . It is used in combination with at least one other tuberculosis medication to treat tuberculosis infections caused by mycobacterium (a type of bacteria that causes tuberculosis). It is believed to work by preventing the bacteria from continuing to grow. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some forms of...
- Fucidin H - This medication is a combination product containing 2 medications: fusidic acid and hydrocortisone. It is used to treat mild to moderately severe atopic (allergic) dermatitis rashes that are infected by a particular bacteria ( Staph. aureus ). Fusidic acid belongs to the family of medications known as topical (applied to skin) antibiotics . It works by preventing the bacteria from reproducing, allowing the body's defenses to get rid of the existing bacteria. Hydrocortisone belongs to...
- Furadantin - Nitrofurantoin is an antibiotic used to treat or prevent certain bladder infections . It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections . It will not work for viral infections (e.g., common cold , flu ). Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness. This medication should not be used in infants younger than 1 month old (see also Precautions section). This drug should not be used to treat infections...
- Idrolattone - Pharmacological action Spironolactone is a potassium, magnesium sparing diuretic. This medication is a competitive antagonist of aldosterone on the effect on distal nephron (competes for binding sites on cytoplasmic protein receptors, reduces the synthesis of permeases in the aldosterone-sensitive part of collecting tubules and distal tubules), increases the excretion of Na+, Cl- and water and reduces the excretion of K+ and urea, reduces the titratable acidity of urine. Increased diuresis...
- Innohep - Tinzaparin belongs to the class of medications called low-molecular-weight heparins. Tinzaparin is an antithrombotic and anticoagulant. Antithrombotics and anticoagulants reduce the clotting ability of the blood in order to prevent harmful blood clots from forming in blood vessels. Tinzaparin is used to prevent conditions known as deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism. DVT is associated with the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels in the leg. These blood clots...
- Mictasol Bleu
- Nevrostenina B12
- Puernol - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Steramina G
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2023 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved