Pharma company: firma popular
List of firma popular products:
- Brevoxyl Creamy Wash - Pharmacological action Brevoxyl Creamy Wash is an antimicrobial agent for topical use. It has an antimicrobial effect. This medication is active against gram-positive bacteria: Propionibacterium, Staphylococcus epidermidis. Benzoyl peroxide has keratolytic action, improves tissue oxygenation, the process of granulation of ulcers of the lower extremities. This medicine reduces fat sebaceous glands of skin. Brevoxyl Creamy Wash reduces the content of lipids and fatty acids, it has moderate...
- Duac Once Daily
- Duofilm - Some brands of this product are used on the skin to treat common skin and foot (plantar) warts, while other brands are used to remove corns and calluses. This product contains 2 main ingredients. Salicylic acid is a keratolytic. It belongs to the same class of drugs as aspirin (salicylates). It works by breaking down the thick top layer of skin and increasing the amount of moisture in the skin. It causes the wart, corn, or callus to gradually peel off. Flexible collodion works by...
- Duofilm Gel - Pharmacological action Salicylic Acid is pharmaceytical active ingredient for topical use. Inhibits the secretion of the sebaceous and sweat glands. At low concentrations it has keratoplastic and in high doses keratolytic effect. Salicylic acid has a weak antimicrobial activity. Why is Salicylic Acid prescribed? Monotherapy with salicylic acid and as part of combination therapies for inflammatory, infectious and other skin lesions, including burns, psoriasis, eczema, dyskeratosis,...
- Gastrogel Antacid
- Infacol Wind Drops
- Levsin SL - Hyoscyamine is used to treat a variety of stomach /intestinal problems such as cramps and irritable bowel syndrome . It is also used to treat other conditions such as bladder and bowel control problems, cramping pain caused by kidney stones and gallstones , and Parkinson's disease . In addition, it is used to decrease side effects of certain medications (drugs used to treat myasthenia gravis ) and insecticides. This medication works by decreasing acid production in the stomach,...
- Logicin Flu Strength Day and Night Tablet Day-Time
- Logicin Flu Strength Day and Night Tablet Night-Time
- Logicin Rapid Relief Lozenges
- Logicin Rapid Relief Lozenges Menthol and Eucalyptus
- Logicin Rapid Relief Lozenges Original
- Logicin Rapid Relief Spray
- Logicin Sinus
- Monurol - This medication is an antibiotic used to treat bladder infections (e.g., acute cystitis or lower urinary tract infections ) in women. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. Fosfomycin should not be used to treat infections outside the bladder (e.g., kidney infections such as pyelonephritis or perinephric abscesses). This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections . It will not work for viral infections (e.g., common cold , flu ). Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can...
- Oilatum Plus
- PanOxyl - Benzoyl peroxide is used to treat acne. It works by killing the bacteria that cause acne, drying the acne pimples, and helping the skin to peel.
- Physiogel Intensive Cream
- Polytar Emollient
- Polytar Liquid
- Protexin Balance
- Protexin Restore
- Revaleskin Cleanser Wash
- Revaleskin Day Cream
- Revaleskin Night Cream
- Revaleskin Replenishing Eye Therapy
- SpectraBAN 60
- Stiemycin - Pharmacological action Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Erythromycin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria...
- Stieprox - Ciclopirox belongs to the group of medications known as antifungals. It works by preventing certain types of fungus from growing and reproducing. The cream and lotion form of this medication are used to treat certain types of fungal infections of the skin. The lacquer form is used as part of a treatment plan for fungal infections of the nails. The shampoo form of this medication is used to treat and prevent dandruff or to treat seborrhoeic dermatitis (a condition of the scalp that...
- Stieva-A - Tretinoin is used to treat certain types of acne. Tretinoin helps acne by causing the skin's outer layer to grow more quickly and be replaced with new skin cells, which helps to reduce the formation of blackheads, whiteheads, and other acne lesions. It may take up to 2 to 4 weeks to see improvement in your acne and the full effect of this medication may not be seen until 6 to 12 weeks.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology