Pharma company: filaxis laboratorios
List of filaxis laboratorios products:
- Alerion - Pharmacological action Clonazepam is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear,...
- Alidial - Pharmacological action Alidial is an antiepileptic drug. Chemical structure is similar to GABA fulfilling the function of the inhibitory neurotransmitter in the CNS. It is believed that the mechanism of action of gabapentin is different from other anticonvulsants acting through GABA synapses (including valproate, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, inhibitors of GABA-transaminase, inhibitors of GABA capture, GABA agonists and prodrugs of GABA). In in vitro studies showed that gabapentin is...
- Dimalan - Bicalutamide information Bicalutamide prevents the actions of androgens or male hormones in the body. It is an anti-androgen. Bicalutamide indications This medication is primarily used in the treatment of cancer in the prostate. It may also be used for purposes other than those indicated here. Bicalutamide warnings This drug may not be advisable if you have liver disease or any other serious illness. You may not be able to take this drug, may need dosage adjustments, or may need...
- Docetaxel - WARNING:TOXIC DEATHS, HEPATOTOXICITY, NEUTROPENIA, HYPERSENSITIVITY REACTIONS, AND FLUID RETENTION The incidence of treatment-related mortality associated with docetaxel therapy is increased in patients with abnormal liver function, in patients receiving higher doses, and in patients with non-small cell lung carcinoma and a history of prior treatment with platinum-based chemotherapy who receive...
- Kess - Lamivudine information Lamivudine is an anti-HIV treatment in the class of drugs called Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NRTIs). The body breaks down these drugs into chemicals that stop HIV from infecting uninfected cells in the body, but they do not help cells that have already been infected with the virus. This product is an important part of combination anti-HIV treatment. Lamivudine inhibits the reproduction of viruses in the body. Lamivudine warnings Before taking the...
- Kess Complex
- Oncaspar - This medication is usually used with other anti- cancer (chemotherapy) drugs to treat acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL), especially in patients who are allergic to L- asparaginase . It works by starving tumor cells of a certain amino acid (asparagine), causing the tumor cells to die.
- Oxaliplatin - DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION ( 2.2 ) 12/2015 WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS ( 5.3 , 5.6 , 5.7 ) 12/2015 WARNING: ANAPHYLACTIC REACTIONS Anaphylactic reactions to Oxaliplatin have been reported, and may occur within minutes of Oxaliplatin administration. Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and...
- Paclitaxel - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION OAS-OAS/PLV/60/US/PIL-001 237103 Paccal Vet ® -CA1 (paclitaxel for injection) 60 mg paclitaxel per vial Antineoplastic For intravenous use in dogs only Conditionally approved by FDA pending a full demonstration of effectiveness under application number 141-422. ...
- Platino II
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology