Pharma company: ferron
List of ferron products:
- Aggravan - Aggravan information Aggravan is is able to widen the patient's arteries that should supply the legs with blood, thus improving circulation (it stops the blood platelets from clotting or from sticking together). Aggravan indications Aggravan is a well known drug that is generally prescribed in the treatment of patients who are suffering from intermittent claudication (it helps ease this disorder's symptoms like pain induced by walking). However, this medicine could also serve some...
- Celocid Ferron
- Cravit - Levofloxacin information Levofloxacin is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levofloxacin indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levofloxacin works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levofloxacin warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levofloxacin may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levofloxacin...
- Dexacef Forte
- Feprax - Pharmacological action Alprazolam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Fungatin - Tolnaftate is used to treat skin infections such as athlete's foot , jock itch , and ringworm. It is an antifungal that works by preventing the growth of fungus.
- Ganin - Pharmacological action Gabapentin is an antiepileptic drug. Chemical structure is similar to GABA fulfilling the function of the inhibitory neurotransmitter in the CNS. It is believed that the mechanism of action of Gabapentin is different from other anticonvulsants acting through GABA synapses (including valproate, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, inhibitors of GABA-transaminase, inhibitors of GABA capture, GABA agonists and prodrugs of GABA). In in vitro studies showed that Gabapentin is...
- Glumin XR
- Hyperil - Ramipril information Ramipril belongs to the class of drugs classified as ACE inhibitors or Angiotensin-Converting-Enzyme inhibitor. Ramipril indications This product is a drug prescribed for the treatment of hypertension or high blood pressure, and for the prevention of heart failures succeeding heart attacks. Ramipril is also used for the prevention of heart attacks, stroke and other heart related problems. Ramipril warnings The medication is major allergen especially to patients...
- Kary Uni
- Ketricin Orabase
- Neulin PS
- OMZ - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Optimax Plus
- Quidex - Pharmacological action Quidex is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Quidex is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Seloxy AA
- Tarivid - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Termisil - Terbinafine information Terbinafine is an antifungal drug used as athlete's foot medication. Terbinafine works like an antibiotic to treat fungal infections. Terbinafine indications This medicine is mainly indicated to treat fungal infections of the fingernails and toenails. Terbinafine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Terbinafine warnings This drug is classed as a FDA pregnancy category B drug and may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Consult with your...
- Trunal DX
- Trunal DX Retard
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!