Pharma company: fem care pharma
List of fem care pharma products:
- Azifem - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azifem inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Comedolytic - Comedolytic information Comedolytic is a topical form of vitamin A. This vitamin is known for its ability to help the skin gradually renew itself. This medicine is mostly used in the treatment of acne, but it is sometimes prescribed to reduce the appearance of mottled skin discoloration and fine wrinkles (to make the patient's facial skin from rough to smooth and silky). Comedolytic indications Comedolytic is a popular topical form of vitamin A that has proven itself to be highly...
- Femcef - Femcef information Femcef is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Femcef indications Femcef is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Femcef may also be recommended in...
- Manexil - Pharmacological action Manexil is a drugs for the treatment of hair loss. This medication has a stimulating effect on hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). The appearance of signs of hair growth observed after 4 months or more of taking the drug 2 times / day. The beginning and the severity of the effect may vary in different patients. After the abolition of minoxidil new hair growth stops, and after 3-4 months may restore the original appearance....
- Mycofem - Mycofem information Mycofem is an antifungal drug used as athlete's foot medication. Mycofem works like an antibiotic to treat fungal infections. Mycofem indications This medicine is mainly indicated to treat fungal infections of the fingernails and toenails. Mycofem may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Mycofem warnings This drug is classed as a FDA pregnancy category B drug and may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Consult with your doctor if you are...
- Nozee Syrup
- Nozee Tablets
- Travoral - Pharmacological action Travoral is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Travoral is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Trichomonas vaginalis....
- Vinfem - Pharmacological action Vinfem is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body....
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology