Pharma company: falcon pharmaceuticals
List of falcon pharmaceuticals products:
- Diclofenac - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Econopred Plus - This medication is used to treat certain eye conditions due to inflammation or injury. Prednisolone works by relieving symptoms such as swelling, redness, and itching . It belongs to a class of drugs known as corticosteroids.
- Maxitrol - Neomycin and polymyxin B belongs to a group of medication known as antibiotics , which are used to treat the cause of an infection. Dexamethasone belongs to the family of medications called corticosteroids , which are used to help reduce inflammation in the eye. Together in combination, this medication is used to treat certain eye infections associated with redness and inflammation of the eye. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these...
- Metipranolol - Metipranolol ophthalmic solution 0.3% is a sterile solution that contains metipranolol, a non-selective beta-adrenergic receptor blocking agent. Metipranolol is a white, odorless, crystalline powder. The chemical name of metipranolol is (±)-1-(4-Hydroxy-2, 3,5-trimethylphenoxy)-3-(isopropylamino)-2-propanol-4-acetate. The chemical structural of metipranolol is: Each mL of metipranolol ophthalmic solution, for...
- Tobrex - Tobramycin belongs to the class of medications called antibiotics. It is used to treat certain eye infections that are caused by bacteria. It works by helping to kill the bacteria that are causing the infection. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some forms of this medication may not be used for all of the conditions discussed here. If you have not discussed this with your doctor or are not...
- Trimethoprim; Polymyxin B - This medication is used to treat bacterial infections (such as blepharitis, conjunctivitis ) of the eye . It contains 2 antibiotics. Polymyxin B works by killing the bacteria. Trimethoprim works by stopping the growth of the bacteria. This medication treats only bacterial eye infections. It will not work for other types of eye infections. Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
|Gerard Milhouse Jr||13 Jun 2020 13:43|
|I am the founder and funder of falcon pharmaceutical ok.|
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology