Pharma company: expofarma
List of expofarma products:
- Aciclovir Genfar - Pharmacological action Aciclovir Genfar is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
- Amlodipino Genfar
- Azitromicina Genfar - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Calcio + Vitamina D Genfar
- Captopril Genfar
- Cetirizina Genfar
- Ciprofloxacino Genfar - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
- Claritromicina Genfar
- Clindamicina Genfar
- Clotramiton Genfar
- Clotrimazol Genfar - Pharmacological action Clotrimazole is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Clotrimazole is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Trichomonas...
- Diclofenaco Genfar - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Diltiazem Genfar
- Fluconazol Genfar - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Ibuprofeno Genfar - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Ketoprofeno Genfar - Pharmacological action Ketoprofen is a NSAID, propionic acid derivative. This medication has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. A pronounced analgesic effect of ketoprofen is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirect, via inhibition of...
- Loratadina Genfar
- Losartan Genfar
- Montelukast Genfar
- Pentoxifilina Genfar
- Sildenafil Genfar
- Simvastatina Genfar - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology