Pharma company: ethix healthcare
List of ethix healthcare products:
- Atone - Pharmacological action Atone is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not...
- F-Zole - Pharmacological action F-Zole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body....
- Hygeen - Pharmacological action Hygeen is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Hygeen prescribed? For local use of Hygeen: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention of sexually transmitted diseases...
- Kefix - Kefix information Kefix is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Kefix indications Kefix is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Kefix may also be recommended in the...
- Kefix Forte - Kefix Forte information Kefix Forte is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Kefix Forte indications Kefix Forte is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Kefix Forte may...
- Piopill - Pharmacological action Piopill is an oral hypoglycemic agent, series of thiazolidinedione derivatives. Powerful and selective agonist of gamma-receptors, peroxisome proliferator-activated (PPAR-gamma). PPAR-gamma receptors are found in adipose and muscle tissues and liver. Activation of nuclear receptor PPAR-gamma modulates the transcription of several genes that are sensitive to insulin, involved in controlling glucose and lipid metabolism. This medicine reduces insulin resistance in...
- Racet - This combination medication is used to treat a variety of skin conditions (e.g., eczema , fungal skin infections such as ringworm/ athlete's foot / jock itch ). This product contains 2 medications. Clioquinol (also known as iodochlorhydroxyquin) is an antibiotic that works by preventing the growth of fungus/bacteria. Hydrocortisone is a mild corticosteroid that works by reducing the swelling, redness, and itching that occurs in the affected skin. This medication should not be used in...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2024 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved