Pharma company: ester formulations
List of ester formulations products:
- Estcom - Pharmacological action Estcom is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Estcom used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest and in...
- Esterflox - Pharmacological action Esterflox is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Eszit - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Eszit inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Kocip - Pharmacological action Kocip is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Kocip is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Lucoz - Pharmacological action Lucoz is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body....
- Onest Forte
- Pipest Forte
- Tramest - Pharmacological action Tramest is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology