Pharma company: epitome life sciences
List of epitome life sciences products:
- Altome - Pharmacological action Altome is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Azitome - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azitome inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- E-Nyl Suspension
- E-Nyl Tablets
- Enatome - Enatome information Enatome is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Enatome indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Enatome works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Enatome warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Enatome may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Enatome medication without consulting first your...
- Epflox - Pharmacological action Epflox is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Epflox is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Epicet Plus
- Epiclox - Pharmacological action Epiclox is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms producing...
- Epiclox-Kid - Pharmacological action Epiclox-Kid is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms...
- Epicon - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Epilide Plus
- Epixime - Epixime information Epixime is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Epixime indications Epixime is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Epixime may also be recommended...
- Epixime-Kid - Epixime-Kid information Epixime-Kid is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Epixime-Kid indications Epixime-Kid is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Epixime-Kid may...
- Epizole - Pharmacological action Epizole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Epizole has a bactericidal effect on...
- Olpit - Pharmacological action Olpit is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Pexi - Pharmacological action Pexi is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Pexi used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest and in...
- Protome Plus
- Thytom Plus
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology