Pharma company: ekolab
List of ekolab products:
- Camphor Oil
- Camphor Spiritus
- Crataegi Tinctura
- Echinaceae Tinctura
- Ethanol - Active Ingredients Ethyl Alcohol 80% Purpose Antiseptic Uses For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin recommended for repeated use ...
- Hydrogen Peroxide - DirectionsActive Ingredient DIRECTIONS FOR USE PRE-DIPPING: 1. Remove excessive soils from teats prior to application of the teat dip solution. 2. Forestrip milk from each quarter for mastitis detections and to initiate milk let-down. (This procedure may be implemented after application of the teat dip as outlined in step 3.) 3. Apply teat dip with either a teat cup or...
- Lugol Solution with Glycerin
- Menthae Piperitae Tinctura
- Salicylic Acid - Pharmacological action Salicylic Acid is pharmaceytical active ingredient for topical use. Inhibits the secretion of the sebaceous and sweat glands. At low concentrations it has keratoplastic and in high doses keratolytic effect. Salicylic acid has a weak antimicrobial activity. Why is Salicylic Acid prescribed? Monotherapy with salicylic acid and as part of combination therapies for inflammatory, infectious and other skin lesions, including burns, psoriasis, eczema, dyskeratosis,...
- Valerianae Tinctura
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved