Pharma company: eisai
List of eisai products:
- AcipHex - Rabeprazole is used to treat certain stomach and esophagus problems (such as acid reflux , ulcers). It works by decreasing the amount of acid your stomach makes. It relieves symptoms such as heartburn , difficulty swallowing, and persistent cough. This medication helps heal acid damage to the stomach and esophagus, helps prevent ulcers, and may help prevent cancer of the esophagus. Rabeprazole belongs to a class of drugs known as proton pump inhibitors (PPIs).
- Aloxi - This medication is used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy. It may also be used to prevent nausea and vomiting after surgery. It works by blocking the hormone (serotonin) that causes vomiting.
- Aricept - Donepezil belongs to the class of medications called cholinesterase inhibitors . It works to increase the level of the chemical messenger acetylcholine in the brain, which may help relieve the symptoms of Alzheimer's disease. This medication is used for the treatment of people with mild to severe Alzheimer's disease. Donepezil does not cure Alzheimer's disease. It works in the brain to improve thinking, memory, attention, and the ability to do simple tasks. Your doctor may have...
- Aricept Evess
- Aricept ODT - Donepezil is used to treat confusion ( dementia ) related to Alzheimer's disease. It does not cure Alzheimer's disease, but it may improve memory, awareness, and the ability to function. This medication is an enzyme blocker that works by restoring the balance of natural substances (neurotransmitters) in the brain .
- Azactam - Aztreonam is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections . This medication is an antibiotic that works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Banzel - Rufinamide belongs to the class of medications called antiepileptics (anti-seizure medications). It is used along with other seizure medications to help control the seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome in adults and children 4 years of age and older. Lennox-Gastaut syndrome is a seizure disorder where the person experiences frequent seizures and different types of seizures. It is not used to treat other seizure disorders. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for...
- Fragmin - Dalteparin is a low molecular weight heparin and belongs to a class of medications called anticoagulants or antithrombotic agents . It helps prevent blood clots from forming or from getting bigger, but it does not dissolve existing blood clots. Dalteparin works by blocking clotting factors and enzymes that help the blood to clot. Circulating blood clots are dangerous because they can cause medical problems such as heart attack, stroke, and pulmonary embolism. Dalteparin is used to treat...
- Halaven - Eribulin is used to treat breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. It works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells.
- Juvelon C
- Juvelon E+
- Loxapac IM - Loxapine belongs to the class of medications called antipsychotics . It is used to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia. This medication is believed to work by changing the way that certain nerve signals work in the brain. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some forms of this medication may not be used for all of the conditions discussed here. If you have not discussed this with your doctor or...
- Ontak - Denileukin diftitox is used to treat a certain type of cancer (cutaneous T-cell lymphoma , also known as CTCL ) in patients whose cancer keeps returning or in patients who have not responded to other cancer chemotherapy treatment. It works by killing certain blood /cancer cells from your immune system (e.g., B cells, T cells).
- Pariet - Rabeprazole belongs to the class of medications known as proton pump inhibitors (PPIs). It works by slowing or preventing the production of acid in the stomach. Rabeprazole is used to treat and maintain healing of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is also used to treat symptoms, such as heartburn and regurgitation, of non-erosive reflux disease (NERD). It is also used for short-term treatment in the healing and relief of symptoms associated with duodenal and gastric ulcers....
- Parkinane LP
- Parkinane Retard
- Prialt - This medication is a non-narcotic pain reliever that is used to treat ongoing pain when other treatments or medications cannot control your pain. Ziconotide works by blocking the nerves in the spinal cord that send pain signals. It decreases ongoing pain caused by cancer , AIDS , failed back surgery, multiple sclerosis , neuropathy , and other causes.
- Sahne Krim
- Targretin - Bexarotene is used to treat skin problems from a certain type of cancer (cutaneous T-cell lymphoma - CTCL ). It belongs to a class of drugs called retinoids (vitamin A derivatives). Bexarotene works by slowing or stopping the growth of cells.
- Warfarin - Warfarin information Warfarin is an anti-coagulant or a medicine which helps in the thinning of the blood. Warfarin indications This medication is indicated for the reduction of blood clotting essential for the prevention of heart attacks, stroke and the blocking of arteries and veins. Warfarin may also be prescribed to treat other medical conditions aside from the ones mentioned above. Warfarin warnings Due to the anti clotting property of Warfarin Sanis Health, it should be...
- Zonegran - Zonisamide is used with other medications to prevent and control seizures ( epilepsy ). Zonisamide is a sulfonamide anticonvulsant and a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor. It is unknown how zonisamide works to prevent seizures.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology