Pharma company: edol
List of edol products:
- Clinac - Pharmacological action Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Erythromycin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria...
- Corticil T
- Diomicete - Pharmacological action Clotrimazole is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Clotrimazole is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Trichomonas...
- Floxedol - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Hermocil - Pharmacological action Acyclovir Pharma is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
- Minox - Pharmacological action Minoxidil is a drugs for the treatment of hair loss. This medication has a stimulating effect on hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). The appearance of signs of hair growth observed after 4 months or more of taking the drug 2 times / day. The beginning and the severity of the effect may vary in different patients. After the abolition of minoxidil new hair growth stops, and after 3-4 months may restore the original...
- Pandermil - Pharmacological action Hydrocortisone is a glucocorticosteroid. Hydrocortisone inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release....
- Rodermil - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Ronic - Pharmacological action Dexamethasone is a glucocorticosteroid. This medication Inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. Dexamethasone restricts the migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. This drug violates the ability of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Dexamethasone decreases capillary permeability caused by histamine release. This medicine inhibits the activity of fibroblasts and collagen formation. Dexamethasone inhibits...
- Soldermil Ecran Total SPF 24
- Soldermil Protector Solar SPF 15
- Timoglau Plus
- Tropicil Top
- ZP Dermil
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology