Pharma company: e.l. laboratories
List of e.l. laboratories products:
- Chloramphenicol - DESCRIPTION : Chloramphenicol is a broad-spectrum antibiotic shown to have specific therapeutic activity against a wide variety of organisms. Its activity was first demonstrated in culture filtrates from a species of soil organism collected in Venezuela, later designated as Streptomyces venezuelae . The antibiotic was subsequently isolated from culture filtrates (1), identified chemically (2), and later synthesized (3). ...
- Ciprofloxacin; Dexamethasone - This medication is used to treat bacterial ear infections . It is used to treat middle ear infections in children with ear tubes , as well as outer ear infections (also known as swimmer's ear) in children and adults. This medication contains a combination of ciprofloxacin (a quinolone-type antibiotic) and dexamethasone (an anti-inflammatory corticosteroid). This ear drop works by stopping the growth of bacteria and reducing ear swelling and discomfort. This medication treats only...
- Dextran 70; Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- Hypromellose; Adenosine Triphospate
- Neomycin; Polymyxin B; Gramicidin
- Prednisolone - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION For Oral Use in Dogs Only CAUTION Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. DESCRIPTION Prednisolone, like methylprednisolone, is a potent anti-inflammatory steroid. Prednisolone, 11,17,21-trihydroxypregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione, is a synthetic dehydrogenated...
- Tobramycin - DESCRIPTION Tobramycin inhalation solution, USP is a tobramycin solution for inhalation. It is a sterile, clear, slightly yellow, non-pyrogenic, aqueous solution with the pH and salinity adjusted specifically for administration by a compressed air driven reusable nebulizer. The chemical formula for tobramycin, USP is C 18 H 37 N 5 O 9 and the molecular weight is 467.52. Tobramycin, USP is O -3-amino-3-deoxy-α-D-glucopyranosyl-(1→4)- O -[2,6-diamino-2,3...
- Tobramycin; Dexamethasone
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology