Pharma company: duopharma
List of duopharma products:
- Acugesic - Pharmacological action Acugesic is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Cefuroxime - PHARMACY BULK PACKAGE NOT FOR DIRECT INFUSION Rx only To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of Cefuroxime for Injection, USP and other antibacterial drugs, Cefuroxime for Injection, USP should be used only to treat or...
- Copan - This combination medication is used to help relieve mild to moderate pain. It contains a narcotic pain reliever (codeine) and a non-narcotic pain reliever (acetaminophen). Codeine works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain. Acetaminophen can also reduce a fever. Products that contain codeine are not recommended for use in children after certain surgeries (such as tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy). OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed...
- Domycine - Pharmacological action Domycine is an semisynthetic tetracycline group's antibiotic of broad-spectrum. This medication has bacteriostatic action due to suppression of protein synthesis of pathogens. It active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae), Bacillus anthracis, Listeria monocytogenes; anaerobic bacteria: Clostridium spp. Doxycycline is also active against...
- Furide - Pharmacological action Furosemide is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- Lakan - Pharmacological action Lakan is an antiarrhythmic agent of class IB, local anesthetic, a derivative of acetanilide. This medication has membrane stabilizing activity. Lidocaine causes a blockade of sodium channels of excitable membranes of neurons and the membrane of cardiomyocytes. This drug reduces the duration of the action potential and effective refractory period in Purkinje fibers, inhibits their automaticity. In this case, lidocaine inhibits electrical activity in depolarized,...
- Lovastatin - DESCRIPTION Lovastatin, USP is a cholesterol lowering agent isolated from a strain of Aspergillus terreus . After oral ingestion, lovastatin, USP, which is an inactive lactone, is hydrolyzed to the corresponding β-hydroxyacid form. This is a principal metabolite and an inhibitor of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-coenzyme A (HMG-CoA) reductase. This enzyme catalyzes the conversion of HMG-CoA to mevalonate, which is an early and rate limiting step in the...
- Manace - Manace information This medication is used to control tics and vocal utterances that are part of Tourette's syndrome. Manace is used for treating psychotic disorders and for tics and vocal utterances of Tourette's syndrome. Manace warnings Manace causes sedation, and sedation may be greater if haloperidol is taken with alcohol and other drugs than can cause sedation such as the benzodiazepine class of anti-anxiety drugs (e.g., Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax), the narcotic class of...
- Naltrexone - Dosage and Administration, Directions for Use ( 2.4 ) x/2015 ...
- Nazin - Pharmacological action Nazin is a calcium channel blocker class IV with a predominant effect on the brain vessels, a derivative of piperazine. This medication improves cerebral, coronary and peripheral circulation. Nazin violates the entrance of calcium ions into vascular smooth muscle cells. This drug lowers the tone of arteriolar smooth muscle, decreases the vasoconstrictor response to biogenic substances (epinephrine, norepinephrine, bradykinin). Cinnarizine reduces the excitability of...
- Pontacid Forte
- Pretenol - Pharmacological action Pretenol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Pretenol C
- Roximeth - Pharmacological action Roximeth is a glucocorticosteroid. This medication Inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. Dexamethasone restricts the migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. This drug violates the ability of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Roximeth decreases capillary permeability caused by histamine release. This medicine inhibits the activity of fibroblasts and collagen formation. Roximeth inhibits the activity of...
- Sinedopa Mite
- Tenoxicam - Tenoxicam, an antiinflammatory agent with analgesic and antipyretic properties, is used to treat osteoarthritis and control acute pain. Indication: For the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, backache, and pain.
- Tracaine - Pharmacological action Tracaine is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Tral - Pharmacological action Tral is a NSAID, derivative of pyrrolizine-carboxylic acid. This medication has a marked analgesic effect, also has anti-inflammatory and mild antipyretic action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration Tral is absorbed from the...
- Trantalol - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Zantol - Pharmacological action Zantol is a blocker of histamine H2-receptors. Inhibits basal and stimulated by histamine, gastrin and acetylcholine (to a lesser extent) the secretion of hydrochloric acid. Increases the pH of gastric contents and reduces the activity of pepsin. The duration of action of ranitidine with a single admission - 12 hours. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration, ranitidine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Eating and antacids significantly...
- Zoraxin - Pharmacological action Acyclovir Pharma is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology